nearby hotel recommendations

deltadinah

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give opinions on hotels close to Disneyland such as Carousel or
Tropicana? We have been asked to recommend a hotel for two older persons(70) who want to take their grandchildren. The lady has trouble walking distances(I don't know how much trouble - can't be too bad because they know how much walking is in Disneyland), so doesn't want to have too great a distance before and after. Any ideas would be appreciated (not too expensive - Canadian dollar falling!)

Hi,
Fellow BC'er here! I just got back from the Desert Inn & Suites and only paid $49 a night! Go directly to their website and you can find a really good rate. The tripadvisor reviews were mixed, but I was happy. They were very friendly, very clean and very close!! It is right on the crosswalk to the main entrance and next door to IHOP & Denny's. I was really worried about staying there because of some of the bad reviews, but was pleasantly surprised. Just request a room near the front of the motel....we didn't do this and were waaaaaay down the back.

thanks fellow BC'er! I hadn't even thought of Desert Inn and I would like to give them a few options to consider so that I don't get total blame if they don't like it ,lol.

I'm a huge Candy Cane Inn fan - very close, great shuttle and nice breakfast. But a bit pricier that the afore-mentioned place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter