Need advice for January 2025

dmbucsfan

Earning My Ears
We are currently planning a trip for January 2025. It will be either before or after the Disney Cruise we have booked for January 11-18. If we go before the cruise that would be Jan. 6-10 which is the week right before marathon weekend. If we go after the cruise that would be Jan. 18-22 and would overlap with the MLK holiday weekend. Just curious if one is more likely to have lower crowds than the other? If you had to pick between these two options which would you choose and why? Thanks in advance for any advice!

I’d go before your cruise and avoid MLK weekend. That week after new years is generally pretty quiet.

Go the week before marathon weekend. We went that time one year and Mon-Tues-Wed were uncrowded. Crowds started ticking up Thurs-Frid.

MLK weekend will be too crowded.

I'd go with before your cruise (we are going to WDW before our Wish cruise in May).

Which makes more sense, getting exhausted and achy from being in the parks and then going on a relaxing cruise and going home rejuvenated or going on a relaxing cruise and then getting exhausted and achy from the parks and going home needing another vacation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter