need advice on modifying reservation

dmen

Mouseketeer
OK, while i have never had a problem with CRO and (very thankfully) and have always found them helpful and efficient, i have heard about so many other people who have lost reservations and such by modifying them. i have had this trip booked for 2 years and called immediately each time a new discount would become available. my reservation is for 3 rooms, but i need to cancel just one of the 3 rooms and keep the other two. therefore, i have a huge fear of losing all three rooms. do you think i am being paranoid? any suggestions for ensuring a smooth transaction? any advice would be greatly appreciated!
thank you.

I'm sure everything will be fine if you cancel 1 room. Just make sure at the end of the conversation that you still have 2 rooms. Also if it makes you feel better, tell them to send you a new confirmation letter.

I modified a reservation earlier this year, and while the confirmations I got in the mail were not always correct, each time I called to check everything was correct in the computer. I just kept asking CRO to send me new conformations until I received the correct info. It did take a couple of phone calls, but again everything was always correct in the computer.

I also just modified a reservation for December, but things were very smooth and the confirmation I got was correct. I just always keep all confirmation papers and take it all with me so I have the written record in case of problems.

Good luck and have fun!

thank you. i guess i will take the plunge tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed. it is good to hear positive stories!

I have modified my ressies so many times and have never had a problem with CRO. They have always gotten it correct. Now Universal, that is another story (horror at that LOL)

I've modified many vaction plans thru the years. I have never had a problem. I think you will be fine. Be clear about what you are asking for and then ask the CM to read back what she has done. I would ask for a confirmation to be sent to you also. I think that will make you feel better. Have a good trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter