Need EuroDisney info, please

Claudia1

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
First of all, if this is not the appropriate forum, please let me know!

I have posted on the Community Board about our 25th anniversary trip but need some specific details for the Paris park.

We would like to spend a couple of days/1night in the Disney hotel on property. We do not speak French and would like to know the best and/or fastest mode of travel to Paris. Is there transportation available to Disney? We are going sometime during the end of July and the first of August. Is August a big vacation month? Is there any "peak" times to avoid?

Has anybody been there? Any helpful hints?

Email me if you want to share privately.

We were just at DLP. I don't know the answer to your transportation part but can answer a few others for you. We stayed at the New York hotel in DP and it was VERY nice. Not speaking French wasn't a problem. There were a lot of people there that couldn't speak French. If you get a chance also do the tour of Paris that DP offers. We did it and I really enjoyed it. It was my first time in Paris. I'll be glad to answer any questions that I can.

Hi Claudia :D Firslty you are welcome to post your DLP questions here - many of us have visited the park and Paris, so will do what we can to help.
You can take a train easily from Paris to DLP - take a look at this info on their official site
Click here and whilst there ( www.disneylandparis.com ) you'll be able to look at lots of info on the park etc.

Dlp is very easy on the train from Paris and ther is no worry about speaking French, all the CMs wear badges showing which Laguages they speak. No Stars and Stripes though you will have to look out for Union Flags.

:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter