***need help ASAP*** Quick trip

ehstrojette

Mouseketeer
Ok my friend asked me to ask you fine DIS'ers the cheapest way to do a quick trip.
her plans are for 5 people driving

arrive Mon Nov 10th and staying till Thurs so 3 nights(value)

she wants to do one day at MK and one day at seaworld

i need codes for cheaper room(s) and if there is any place to get one day discounts

Thanks in advance

Ok my friend asked me to ask you fine DIS'ers the cheapest way to do a quick trip.
her plans are for 5 people driving

arrive Mon Nov 10th and staying till Thurs so 3 nights(value)

she wants to do one day at MK and one day at seaworld

i need codes for cheaper room(s) and if there is any place to get one day discounts

Thanks in advance

The only help I could offer right off hand is if anyone traveling is military then I am pretty sure the Military person would get in free to Seaworld. I believe there would be a discount for Disney for military. If you wait to get a room on Hwy 192 in Kissimmee when you get there, you could pay like 50-60 dollars per night and you are right around the corner from Disney and about the same distance from Seaworld via I4. You can pickup a hotel discount book at McDonald's or a BurgerKing on 192 when you get there. Our family did this for YEARS and NEVER had a problem getting a room. If you are planning on staying ON disney property, that's a separate issue.

If any of you are military affliated ie. Nat'l guard, red cross, active or retired, you can purchase tickets both disney and SW at shades of green, there is no tax, and they are cheaper. Also you have to be active to get into SW free. I can't remember if my brothers whole family got in or just him, but I know My parents and I had tickets from shades of green.
You can also stay at shades of green. Our room was 109 in July. The rooms are compable to deluxe resot rooms for value resort prices. I'm not sure how much they would be right now, but the offer busses to the parks and you get the perks of taking on property ie extra hours. I also think they have a bus to SW but that might be extra. We drove for simplicity.
Good luck with whatever you decide and have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter