Need help from ya'll who have travelled to WDW on Christmas Day!

Dream

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling down 95 from Virginia to WDW. I know places to eat are few and far between and am packing the cooler accordingly. My question is about the availabilty of open gas stations...are there many open? Where is the best place to look?
Thanks!

We traveled on Christmas day many, many years ago. On major highways, gas stations were not a problem. But, we took some minor roads and there was no gas, no food. Just stay on I-95, fill up before Christmas day and don't let the tank run too low between fill-ups. When you see an opportunity, take it.

DREAM,

There was a really neat thread a few months ago by a family that was traveling on Christmas Day and wanted ideas to make the day special. They got lots of ideas. I don't know how to do the link but if you could fine it your might enjoy some of the ideas.

Hee hee...Jordon'sMom...I think that was ME! I did get some awesome ideas and am already working on lots of them! I just started to get worried about the gasoline situation!!:teeth: Thanks!

Hey Dream,

That is too funny. I loved your other thread. Never thought I would consider going to WDW on Christmas day but you made it sound so much fun.Have a blast. I am sure there are enough people out there who want to make that money that you will find gas somewhere!!!

Jordan's mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter