• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help on Cabin Request, Please :)

Piglette

Disneyphile
We're staying in a cabin at FW and trying to figure out which loop to request. Other postings suggest 2500 because it's close to the laundry and pool, but we don't plan to use the laundry or the pool.

What loop would you suggest if:
1. We'll be travelling with an infant and lugging around a bunch of infant stuff
2. We want quick access to the bus that takes us to the other parks
3. We also want quick access to the boat to MK
4. We don't much care about the noise level (we sleep through anything)
5. Of course, convenience to the restaurant, etc. would be great, but willing to give that up for #s 1-3

I suspect no loop will accommodate all of those desires, but which might come closest?

Thanks for your recommendations! Even looking at the map, I can't figure it out (of course, my eyesight isn't what it used to be and the map is a bit smaller than I can read these days...)

Sorry but #3 and #5 are out - The cabins are at the other end of the campground from the marina/settlement. You will be riding a bus or golf cart for these.

Rather than asking for a loop, how about asking for a cabin close to a bus stop. This will make the selection easier for the room assigner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter