Need help w/free dining plan

mom2minniemouse

I believe in Tag Fairies and Diet Coke.
Help! I currently have a vacation booked at POP from Aug. 11-20. (Non-refundable plane tickets are already bought and paid for, and DH cannot adjust his time off at his work.)

What do I need to do to get the free dining offer from the first date the offer is good for (Aug. 13) through the rest of my stay? Do I need to call and make two new ressies (one for Aug. 11-12 and a second for Aug. 13-20) and then cancel my existing one?

Help! I'm clueless. LOL! :rolleyes1

TIA!

Cathy

mom2minniemouse said:
Help! I currently have a vacation booked at POP from Aug. 11-20. (Non-refundable plane tickets are already bought and paid for, and DH cannot adjust his time off at his work.)

What do I need to do to get the free dining offer from the first date the offer is good for (Aug. 13) through the rest of my stay? Do I need to call and make two new ressies (one for Aug. 11-12 and a second for Aug. 13-20) and then cancel my existing one?

Help! I'm clueless. LOL! :rolleyes1

TIA!

Cathy

Cathy, you will have to do two separate ressies....canceling your current one. Just call who you made the ressie with Disney, AAA or TA and have them change it for you. I believe you will need to put down two deposits now but it should not be a problem. I think you have to ask them to connect or link the two ressies so although you'll have to check out and check in again you hopefully won't have to change rooms.

Thanks! :)

I went ahead and made the new reservations so all I have to do now is call and apply the meal plan code on Tuesday a.m. Here's hoping I can get in on the deal. It stands to save my family $608!!!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :banana:

mom2minniemouse said:
Thanks! :)

I went ahead and made the new reservations so all I have to do now is call and apply the meal plan code on Tuesday a.m. Here's hoping I can get in on the deal. It stands to save my family $608!!!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!!! :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :banana:

:cool1: :thumbsup2 Yay! I'm sure you'll get in on the deal...I can't wait till Tuesday too! Then I will be able to party: for real!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter