Need help with figuring out where to return rental car once at PBH

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
My dilema is this: We have a 2 week trip planned. The first part of our trip starts at Disney, then we'll rent a car at the WDW Dolphnin from National and drive down to Fort Meyers to visit with my brother. Then we will drive from Fort Meyers to the Portofino Bay Hotel. That's when we need to return the car, but don't know where to return it to?? Would my husband need to return it to the Dolphin and then get a taxi to take him back to Portofino Bay? What do you suggest??? Help:confused: :confused:

believe it is either WDW or MCO
no National retail location on I-drive and I cant't figure out why.

I had a car from MCO that had poor but working A/C last year and found this out. Wound up keeping it for the duration.

Call national and ask. The Royal Pacific does have a rental car desk but I don't know which one (you might ask and perhaps you could change your rental car companies )... I've heard that some companies will bring the car to you (????)

There is a National on International Drive, 5905 International Drive Orlando, FL 32809 at the Sheraton Suites. We thought of renting for one day and return to this location, like we do at the Dolphin, but later decided to keep the car. Just look on National's website.

I appreciate the help! I'll have to call RPR to see if they have a car rental at there resort. Also, how far is Sheraton Suites from the PBH? Thanks again for your replies!!:D

::MinnieMo

National is at Sheraton Studio city (Alamo too) The walk is maybe 1.5 miles to Universal but you could always call the hotel and ask for the shuttle times to the parks and get the bus there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter