Need Info On The Kitchen At The HRH

tiggerguy2000

Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried
I just read in a post that the kitchen has a charecter meal and they take reservations at the kitchen.I thought it was a walk in spot in the hotel.can anyone help me with info on this.
tiggerguy2000

Please mind that I'm not an expert on this board, but from my experience reading it for the last several months, I've never heard mention of character dining at The Kitchen. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. Sorry, I'm not sure about the need for PSs.

Just returned and ate at The Kitchen twice for dinner, once for breakfast buffet...never saw any characters, and never had a PS...just walked in each time.

My understanding is that they *take* PS/reservations, which I guess if you know yer gonna be there at a certain time, it's better to be safe...but we didn't have any problems.

They have character dinners at PBH and RPR, but I believe the HRH no longer offers them.

The HRH has character dining on Saturdays only from 6 to 9 pm. Scooby-Doo, Shaggy and sometimes Woody Woodpecker walks around from table to table. Ordering is from the regular menu. I've been to this before and booked a reservation for it again on July 10. Sometimes you don't have to have a reservation, but during very busy times you do. I figured the week of July 4th will probably be as busy as they will get!!

dylcon,

Do you or anyone else outhere, recall what the price for the Breakfast buffet at the kitchen was.

Originally posted by 714atuf
dylcon,

Do you or anyone else outhere, recall what the price for the Breakfast buffet at the kitchen was.

For 2 adults and 2 children it was $49 and change...IIRC, the break down was $12.95 per adult, $9.95 per child.

Great omlette station... ::yes:: ...everything else was sitting in warmers (pancakes, waffles, potatoes, bacon, etc.).

$12.95.....Thats relatively reasonable, considering that I read that the breakfast buffet at the PBH is around $25.00.

Thanks for your response.

Thanks everyone for the info on the kitchen.saturday is my first night in the hard rock so we will pass on the kitchen that night and head out to citi walk for dinner.
tiggerguy2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter