Need Quick Answer!

Biscuitsmom31

<font color=peach>Burn a candle to deal with the s
I'm in the process of buying airline tickets for my family of 6. I can get a cheaper fare if I fly a little later in the day. My question is:

If our plane doesn't arrive until 6:30 p.m. and we have to ride the Disney Express to Fort Wilderness Resort and check in and all that. Is there going to be any place to eat still open? By that time my family will be starving and I'm afraid everything will be closed.

Try posting your question over on the camping board. Those folks will be familiar with what is available at Fort Wilderness.

I'm sitting in OKC myself looking at the giant OU painted on my son's bedroom wall. Small world huh?

Yes, try the other board.
I know that at the moderate resorts with a food court, they are open (at least some of the shops, maybe not all) until 10 pm.
Another option would be to look at taking the WDW bus to Downtown Disney, depending on how late you would get there. (Not a particularly good option because it would be a long trip).
There are also places to get food at the airport - you probably could grab some food there before you get on the Disney Express bus.

I would agree with Sue tat you grab a meal at the Airport. I would suggest McCoy's in the Hyatt Regency lobby level. The food is very good, the prices reasonable, and the service fast. If you are coming on on Gates 60-99 take the escalator up one level as soon as you come out of the secure area; that takes you directly to the hotel lobby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter