Need the experts advice....

DisneyDazed

Disney fanatic
Hi everyone! First time on this board :) We are going to WDW in Sept and would like to add on a few days and UFS. I can get the hotel for 99 a night (Royal Pacific) using the entertainment discount. Now the questions.

1) to get the entertaimment card, do I order the FL book online? Plus is this a good deal.

2) What would be the best tickets to get for the money? The bonus AP? We have thte AP for Disney and will be returning again this year after this trip so I am sure we would get the use out of the UFS pass. Am just new to UFS and IOA and would appreciate any insight you may have. THank you advance.:)

Jodi

The entertainment hotel rate is only one perk when you buy the book, there are hundreds of 2 for 1 deals and other discounts and offers for local and national companies in it. If you can find a book for your own local area that is probably the best thing to buy. Just a couple of local dinners or pizza deliveries and your book will pay for itself before you even take your trip!
The center of the book has the nation-wide offers such as discounts on car rentals, floral deliveries, Sea World admission, and even a nice discount on joining the Disney Club!
If you can't find a book for your area consider buying a book for a friend or relative in a listed area and sending them the book and card when you finish your trip.
I would only buy the Orlando book as a last option, or if I wanted to use the coupons for the local restaurants and business there which will indeed save you a substantial amount if you use more than one or 2 during your stay.
In any case even if you used the book to save on your onsite hotel @ Universal and nothing else, it is still a worthwhile purchase!
Remember the books are valid from November to November, so do NOT buy a book now if your trip is planned for after November 2002.
:jester:

As far as the AP goes: simply, if you are planning more than a single day at either or both parks within a year the $99 pass is the way to go. This plan does not include free parking however, and if your plans include more than 3 or 4 visits by car you might consider getting the regular annual pass just for the person that usually does the driving to cover the parking fees, which I believe to be about $7 each day.

Thank you Suzy! YOu put it plain as day I cant believe I even thought twice about it! LOL guess I am a lil too focused on planning his trip. I did get the book in my city. Philly. I was looking at some of the resturants and a few of our favorites are in there! So when its all said and done the book is free and we get the discount at the hotel! Oh I am so excited as this will all be a surprise to my boyfriend! I am taking your advice on the APs as well. Getting one reg and another bonous. Got a great rate on a car and we mmise as well save a lil money on parking. We are leaving in Sept.... Cant wait!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter