Need to book one night at WL - how?

SnowWhiteIsDreaming

<font color=990099>Tag Fairies bring nothing but <
We are going to WDW in October. We are spending the first 2 nights at a Universal hotel (already booked). The next night we need to book a room-only at the WL (not booked yet). I'm booking room-only because we will be going to Universal during the day, and the MNSSHP at night. Then we are staying at the WL for 7 nights using the Fairy Tale package. I reserved a courtyard room (already booked).

Now the question.... I want to book the room-only at the WL. Should I book a standard room to save money and make the switch the next day to our courtyard room? If I book a room now, can I switch to a cheaper rate if any codes become available (would I lose a deposit if I switch to a cheaper rate later)?

Thanks, Karen

It is my understanding that you can apply a valid discount code to your reservation at any time.

If you book a courtyard room, you might not have to move to a different room the next day when your FTP reservation begins.

This, to me, would be worth the extra $10 or $20 dollars. More than $20 and it would be a different story ;)

Have you called CRO to see if they can offer you a special rate to keep you at WDW (wink wink) instead of Universal (wink wink) for that (to them) extra night???

thanks
jaysue

, can I switch to a cheaper rate if any codes become available (would I lose a deposit if I switch to a cheaper rate later)?
If you book room only through CRO, you may change or modify your reservation up to 5 days prior to arrival at no charge. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter