Need Wyndham Orlando hotel info

LindaRDH

Earning My Ears
I am staying at the Wyndham Orlando hotel over the Easter holiday. I have joined Wyndham ByRequest and I want to call the hotel personally and make a room request.I have read that the hotel has indoor and outdoor access rooms and is only 2 floors. Where are the best rooms and there location? Any other information would be appreciated. Thanks

TracyK

Thanks for your link! I'm taking DS and DD on an impromptu Spring Break trip to FL, and we just got the Wyndham for $30 (no bonus available) with priceline. This was my first time bidding so I was nervous about the result, but the reviews make it seem like this will be fun. We haven't been to Universal in years, and are looking forward to it.

TracyK

Thanks for your link! I'm taking DS and DD on an impromptu Spring Break trip to FL, and we just got the Wyndham for $30 (no bonus available) with priceline. This was my first time bidding so I was nervous about the result, but the reviews make it seem like this will be fun. We haven't been to Universal in years, and are looking forward to it.

We just returned from the Wyndham(stayed Tues.2/12 and Wed 2/13) and were a bit disappointed.I also got the rooms through PL and paid about the same.However,I am convinced our treatment was based on the PL ressie.First of all,we did join W By Request,which I thought would help.It did not!Our "gift" basket consisted of a container half the size of an ice bucket,with 1 bottle of water,1 beer,and a small bag of nuts like you get on an airplane.I had heard tales of wonderful baskets with wine,cheese,etc.No such luck!

When we checked in,our room floor was soaking wet.We asked the reason and were told the carpet had just been steam cleaned and would take a few hours to dry off.2 days later on checking out the carpet was still wet and musky smelling.A real pain,not to mention that the room was cold and damp our entire stay.We asked to change rooms,but they could not,due to unavailability of another kid suite.

I was disappointed and felt our treatment was based on our PL ressie.Do I have any evidence of this?No.But a few comments from the front desk staff and the romm condition gave me a good hunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter