Need your opinion on EE - Monday or Tuesday?

Which day for Early Entry?

• Monday

• Tuesday

Results are only viewable after voting.

CindyH

Mouseketeer
We will have the opportunity for one day of EE - either a Monday or Tuesday (April 3rd or 4th). I keep debating with myself as to which day to use - Monday (beginning of week, less crowds?) or Tuesday (maybe some people will be staying more more day from the weekend, so they won't be there Tuesday). Any opinions? Thanks! :thumbsup2

Traditionally, Tuesday is less crowded than Monday since the "long weekend" group will be gone. With the 50th Anniversary celebration, it is going to be crowded everyday!

CindyH said:
We will have the opportunity for one day of EE - either a Monday or Tuesday (April 3rd or 4th). I keep debating with myself as to which day to use - Monday (beginning of week, less crowds?) or Tuesday (maybe some people will be staying more more day from the weekend, so they won't be there Tuesday). Any opinions? Thanks! :thumbsup2

We'll be there on the same Tuesday using ours.

Why do you only have one EE day? As long as you are staying at a Disney hotel you can use early entry any day they have it as long as you have your room key.

We'll be there for ee April 3, Monday, but that's beacuse it's our last day. I'd assume Tuesday will be less crowded since most people extend their weekend to include Monday.

meandthree said:
Why do you only have one EE day? As long as you are staying at a Disney hotel you can use early entry any day they have it as long as you have your room key.

Meandthree, unfortunately we're NOT staying at a DL property, so with our 3-day PH we only get one EE.

:sunny:

We will be there that week too! I am thinking that we will do a tues. After driving to LA on Sunday from Nor-Cal I don't think I want to get up that early.

npealer said:
We will be there that week too! I am thinking that we will do a tues. After driving to LA on Sunday from Nor-Cal I don't think I want to get up that early.

We too are driving down (from Marin County) on Sunday. We won't be going to the parks that day (hate to waste a day of the PH) but we'll be doing dinner at Goofy's Kitchen to *get in the mood*. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter