Neverland Club

ttfn3

DIS Veteran
Yahoo! I just signed my son up for a night at the Neverland Club. Now, my husband and I can have a quiet dinner - and my son can enjoy playing with some other kids. We've never been to this club before. Has anyone on this board been there? If so, please tell me all about it. I'm sure my son will have a blast. Thanks!

My DD age 8 went to Neverland Club last Oct. I signed her up first, and she was a little reluctant to go (she kept saying "I'll bet it is just for little kids; I'll be so bored") She got interested once we got there, and the CM encouraged her to come into play. When we went back to pick her up, she begged us to let her stay longer. She even begged to go back a second night. She did crafts, watched movies, played dress up--she still talks about how fun it was. There is a trhead on the resorts board that describes it more fully than this--if I knew how, I'd post a link, but I'm clueless as to how to do that. Have a great trip, and a relaxing adult only meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter