New 2005 Disney books

AuntSuesNiece

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I ordered the Birnbaum's Disney dining guide and guide for 2005 from Amazon. Does anyone know when these become available? I want them NOW!!! :0) ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Perhaps even earlier than expected--I saw another thread where some have already gotten their from Barnes & Noble. I checked with B Dalton here in SE Iowa for my order that was placed and was told they are in transit from the warehouse so I should have mine in a day or two--good luck!!:)

I was just thinking that I wanted to get it before our trip in Nov. My husband thinks I'm a nut because I buy a new book (or several) for everytrip and read them several times. Glad to see I'm not alone

I want to get the 2005 Unofficial Guide to WDW before our Nov trip. I need to check the Barnes & Nobles store in Baton Rouge to see if it's out yet.

Originally posted by pixieprincessmom
I was just thinking that I wanted to get it before our trip in Nov. My husband thinks I'm a nut because I buy a new book (or several) for everytrip and read them several times. Glad to see I'm not alone

I just picked up the 2005 edition at Barnes & Noble tonight. You're not alone, I buy several books every trip we go on also.

I buy the new Official Guide and the new Unofficial Guide every year whether I am going that year or not!

If I was going to buy only one book...which one is better?

This will be our second trip. Last time I used "Walt Disney World w/ Kids (2002)" and these boards and planned a great trip. But I have been reading such great things about these other two books I would like to add one to my collection.

Thanks for your input!

princess:

Originally posted by psu1978
If I was going to buy only one book...which one is better?

This will be our second trip. Last time I used "Walt Disney World w/ Kids (2002)" and these boards and planned a great trip. But I have been reading such great things about these other two books I would like to add one to my collection.

Thanks for your input!

princess:

People on these boards tend to say the Unofficial Guide is the best, so that's why I bought it this year (for the first time). I'm not done with it yet, but so far I really love it!!!

It really depends on what you need. I think Unofficial is better for tips, strategies and other peoples input; and Official is better for descriptions and information about particular rides, restaurants, resorts, etc. That's why I always buy both! (Plus a Passporter.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter