New Adult only, Disney Wonder?

I thought, from reading the title, that the Disney Wonder was going to start doing ADULT ONLY cruises. 21 and up. It's not such a crazy idea, speaking as one who is well over 21 . . . .

I would love this! I was on the same cruise, but I guess I didn't pay too much attention to the Navigator on that day.

I remember going to a new aquarium in Long Beach, CA, and there were SO many kids running around that on our way out, we suggested they have an adults only evening - even just once a month. I think Disney should consider it. Once your own kids are grown, I think your tolerance level takes a seismic shift.

I remember going to a new aquarium in Long Beach, CA, and there were SO many kids running around that on our way out, we suggested they have an adults only evening - even just once a month. I think Disney should consider it. Once your own kids are grown, I think your tolerance level takes a seismic shift.
My mother-in-law says it’s the fading of patience for kids younger than your own. Well, mine are grown. LOL! She also says it starts over with grandkids to a certain extent.

I thought, from reading the title, that the Disney Wonder was going to start doing ADULT ONLY cruises. 21 and up. It's not such a crazy idea, speaking as one who is well over 21 . . . .
I thought the title was about that, as well. But I seriously doubt they would consider this, with so much space and crew on the ship dedicated to kids activities. And selling so many cabins as single or double occupancy instead of 3-4 per cabin, they would lose out on a lot of excursion and souvenir sales.

Since the OP never returned to clarify what they were asking about - we'll probably never know.

My thought was they were referring to the Adult Only excursions that DCL offers on occasion.

I seriously doubt that DCL (or any other cruise line) will do an Adult Only entire cruise.

Since the OP never returned to clarify what they were asking about - we'll probably never know.

My thought was they were referring to the Adult Only excursions that DCL offers on occasion.

I seriously doubt that DCL (or any other cruise line) will do an Adult Only entire cruise.
See Virgin Voyages.

Hi! I was bumping a thread about the Tiana's supper club jazz evening offering. I just got off the phone with Guest Services and the CM hadn't heard of it, so I think it was either a trial or being run very rarely when there are cruises longer than 7 days.

Hi! I was bumping a thread about the Tiana's supper club jazz evening offering. I just got off the phone with Guest Services and the CM hadn't heard of it, so I think it was either a trial or being run very rarely when there are cruises longer than 7 days.

Hi it was on our 14 night panama. If want details can try find navigator as pretty sure had info on there

Are you guys mixing up Virgin and Viking ocean cruises? They are both kid-free and Viking is already sailing.

The next Panama Canal cruise leaves on Sunday, I will be checking the Navigators daily to see if they offer this on this go around!
We will go to if they have it, I will take some pics.

We are on the PC cruise , too. Any idea why the roll call is sooooooooooo quiet? From reading this and oyher threads, I know there are some of us still on these boards. I won't do facebook so, i am feeling kind of lonely.

We are on the PC cruise , too. Any idea why the roll call is sooooooooooo quiet? From reading this and oyher threads, I know there are some of us still on these boards. I won't do facebook so, i am feeling kind of lonely.

We have 50% of the cruise on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter