New AKC Champion-Our puppy finished yesterday

fklhou

<font color=red>Liberal and proud of it<br><font c
Our puppy, Boss, was awarded his 15th point yesterday and is now an AKC champion. A picture of Boss when he was five or six months old is on my signature line. Boss is now 14 months old.

Boss is going to be one heck of a show dog. We are going to special him (put him with a handler on the show circuit) when he gets his adult coat in. After seeing Boss earlier at the national speciality show, a breeder asked about using him for breeding purposes.

Congrats!
What breed dog is Boss?

Congrats - when will we get to see him on Animal Planet? ;)

How are your other pups doing - I really wanted the odd-colored one (whine, whine, whine). :)

Congratulations!! Should I asssume from your post that Boss was owner-handled to his finish??? THAT is fantastic...well done!!

Did CH Boss get a special treat for his big day??? :p ;)

Boss is a bearded collie or beardie. We have used handlers on Boss but my wife wants to owner/breeder handle one of our puppies.

I will do a puppy update on a separate thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter