New are at Sea World open yet?

troot

Earning My Ears
We levae in 13 days and I can't wait.

Is the new area in Sea World open yet? If so Whats there? I saw sommething about it on there web sit but it didn't give alot of info.

I saw some info on seaworlds web site. The information seemed vague.

It is mostly a shopping and dining area although they did add a theatre with a new show called Pets Ahoy that uses cats, dogs, birds and a pig (according to the park map). I didn't see the show but the people coming out seemed to have enjoyed it.

The food places are cafeteria styles. One is wood fired pizza, sandwiches and salads and the other is steakburgers, sandwiches and salads (the sandwiches and salads are different in each place).

There are a few new stores that carry clothes, jewelery and other sea world merchandise and also a candy store. There is also a coffee stand that sells different coffees and baked goods and there is a frozen yogurt stand.

The area down by the sky tower is now an outdoor bar with seating area. The sky tower was not open yet. Sea World employee told me that are still working on the queue area. The area looks nice and there were some street performers out but only two.

Hope this helps a little.

Posted by Kylara:
...although they did add a theatre with a new show called Pets Ahoy that uses cats, dogs, birds and a pig (according to the park map).
I thought the Pets Ahoy show was already in the park, did they move it to the Waterfront area, or is this a different show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter