New bride headbands in Disneyworld? Is this true?

piglet1234

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I was just checking out ebay. And they have new minnie headbands with veils, differnt colors... Auction said it was from disney world orlando.

here is a pic:

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_6abcfb7000a6c71161f92b5953ec9e0c/i-1.JPG

Does any one know if this is true? If so do they have a white one, more bride like? Like the one that is only sold in dDsney Land? The one in the pic above is not as nice as the "older" ones (which disney land are all sold out of, I called to order it.) I would love to buy one when I get down to fl for my honeymoon, I just want to make sure it will still be there.

Or would anyone know where I can get this one?

here is a pic of the older one:

http://ebay3.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_1232c22c49b8eaf99f543e53d06ee275/i-1.JPG

thanks in advance :)

I would also like to know the answer to this question - the headband would be so much better than the beanie!

Hello,
I was just in Disney World last week and I saw several honeymooning brides with the headband all in white. I sort of looked for them because I liked them and wanted one, but I forgot about seriously looking. Last year, after a trip I emailed the people on the bottom of the disney world receipts and asked about a product, I don't have the email, but I can look for it and get back to you.
Laura

I just got back from my intimate wedding trip, and I had the white headband veil from Disneyland. I did have to mail order it. I saw 3 other brides while I was there with the same headband on, but all I saw to actually buy at WDW were the beanie veils. I did see one woman with the multicolored headband/veil, but I never saw them for sale.

To piglet1234: Have you tried calling Disney Merchandise Mail order? Anything that they sell in the parks,hotels etc they can send to you. Heres the # 407-363-6200. Also if that doesnt work try calling Disney Fairytale Weddings 407-828-3400 they might know. Good Luck OoO

Hi!!

I was just wondering if anyone was able to order these new headbands with the wdw merchandise telephone number?

Thanks!

Could you call Disney's Grand Floridian and ask them? I bet that they would have them if anyone does.
Good Luck

I am going to be there next week for a week and I will check for them. I will forward info, once I return.

When I was was onmy honeymoon last NOV. I saw many of the Multi color headband ones. They are just a headband with mouse ears and colored veil. I received several commets about my "bridal one" and where I got it. I'd say the "bridal" one is still exclusive to DL.

I don't think those are wedding ears. I saw lots of kids wearing them. They are just another pair of Mickey ears. The vail on them don't hang in the middle like the wedding ones, they hang off to one side of your head. It's just dressed up to make the little girls feel like a princess whey they wear them. I think it was Ebcot I remember seeing them. They were cute but I didn't see any white ones and if you wore the ones in the picture I don't think anyone would know it was because you were a new bride. I just got back from Disney World and I say wear the bride ears. It made a BIG difference. We wore them 4 out of the 5 days we were there and I wish we would have worn them all 5 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter