• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Brunch and Dinner Menus at Riverbelle Terrace!

joseph821

DIS Veteran
Menus:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland/river-belle-terrace/menus

Brunch Times:

Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Brunch – 11:00 AM to 3:55 PM
Dinner – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Brunch:

River Belle Terrace​

Brunch Menu​

Disneyland Park, Frontierland
Casual Dining
Meal Period
Brunch

Sandwiches​

Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich​

Fried Cherry Peppers, Pickle Coleslaw, BBQ Aïoli with House Fries
$23.00

Country Cuban Sandwich​

Pulled Pork, Country Ham, Dill Pickle with House Fries
$23.00

Smoke Burnt Ends Grilled Cheese​

Brisket, Pickled Pepper Relish with House Fries
$24.00

Comforts​

American Breakfast​

Scrambled Eggs, Apple wood Smoked Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, House Fries and Biscuit
$16.00

Signature Pancakes​

Cream Cheese Frosting, Apple Wood Smoked Bacon and Breakfast Sausage
$15.00

Biscuits & Gravy​

Country Gravy, Chicken Cracklings and House Baked Biscuit
$15.00

Loaded House Fries​

BBQ Brisket, Pimento Cheese Sauce, Pickles and Pickled Red Onion
$15.00

Plant-Based​

Roasted Summer Squash​

Heirloom Tomato Sauce, Heritage Grains Succotash, Greens and Tofu
$19.00

Kids' Create-Your-Own Entrées (choose one)​

Silver Dollar Pancakes​

Includes choice of small DASANI® Water or small Lowfat Milk
$9.00

Scrambled Eggs​

served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutritional Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
$9.00

Meatballs​

$11.00

Chicken Skewer​

served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water. Meets Disney Nutritional Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions
$12.00

Kids' menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney's nutrition guidelines.

Kids' Create-Your-Own Selections (choose two)​

Sausage​

Bacon​

House Fries​

Fresh Fruit​

Seasonal Vegetables​

Kids' menu items for children ages 9 and younger. Look for the Disney Check icon on printed menus to find options that meet Disney's nutrition guidelines.

Featured Wines by the Glass​

Nielson, Chardonnay, Santa Barbara​

$13.00

Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California​

$16.00

Signature Cocktail​

Wildberry Mule​

Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Blackberry Purée, Lime and Ginger Syrup and Blackberries
$18.00

Beers​

Modelo Especial Mexican Lager​

Mexico (4.4% ABV, 12 IBU)
$10.75

Smog City Brewing Co. Sabre-Toothed Squirrel​

Hoppy Amber Ale, Torrance, California (7.0% ABV, 60 IBU)
$12.00

Beverages​

Mississippi Mud Pie​

Sprite®, Chocolate Fudge Syrup and Cream, topped with Whipped Cream and Crumbled Chocolate Cream Cookies
$8.50

Fountain Beverages​

Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Powerade®, Mr. Pibb® or Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade
$5.25

Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™​

$4.25

Assorted Twinings of London® Teas​

$4.25

Allergy-friendly Offerings​

River Belle Terrace​

Dinner Menu​

Disneyland Park, Frontierland
Casual Dining
Meal Period
Dinner

Bites​

Warm Bacon & Spinach Salad​

Bacon Vinaigrette, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes and Cheese Curds
$14.00

Loaded House Fries​

BBQ Brisket, Pimento Cheese Sauce, Pickles and Pickled Red Onion
$15.00

Chicken Pot Pie Soup​

Chicken, Carrots, Celery and Onion
$9.00

Comforts​

Pork Chop​

Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Bourbon-Apple Sauce
$27.00

Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich​

Fried Cherry Peppers, Pickle Coleslaw, BBQ Aïoli with House Fries
$23.00

Blackened Sustainable Fish​

Tartar Sauce, Pickled Vegetable Salad and House Fries
$24.00

BBQ Burnt Ends Pasta​

Paparadelle Pasta, Caramelized Onions and Wild Mushroom
$23.00

Plant-Based​

Deviled Meatballs & Grits​

Mustard BBQ Sauce, Peppers & Onions
$14.00

Roasted Summer Squash​

Heirloom Tomato Sauce, Heritage Grains Succotash, Greens and Tofu
$19.00

Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet​

$10.00

Desserts​

House-made Pudding​

$8.00

Kids' Create-Your-Own Entrées (choose one)​

Mac & Cheese​

served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
$11.00

Meatballs​

$11.00

Chicken Skewer​

$12.00

Kids' Create-Your-Own Selections (choose two)​

Mashed Potatoes​

Seasonal Vegetables​

Fresh Fruit​

House Fries​

Featured Wines by the Glass​

Nielson, Chardonnay, Santa Barbara​

$13.00

Meiomi, Pinot Noir, California​

$16.00

Signature Cocktail​

Wildberry Mule​

Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Blackberry Purée, Lime and Ginger Syrup and Blackberries
$18.00

Beers​

Modelo Especial Mexican Lager​

Mexico (4.4% ABV, 12 IBU)
$10.75

Smog City Brewing Co. Sabre-Toothed Squirrel​

Hoppy Amber Ale, Torrance, California (7.0% ABV, 60 IBU)
$12.00

Beverages​

Mississippi Mud Pie​

Sprite®, Chocolate Fudge Syrup and Cream, topped with Whipped Cream and Crumbled Chocolate Cream Cookies
$8.50

Fountain Beverages​

Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Powerade®, Mr. Pibb® or Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade
$5.25

Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™​

$4.25

Assorted Twinings of London® Teas​

$4.25

Allergy-friendly Offerings​

Allergy-friendly menus available upon request​

DL sort of brought breakfast back with this new Brunch menu and they do not have to staff the restaurant from 8 to 11.
This is another revamp of the RB menu. MY guess is DL noticed the level of reservations has not been very high for a while and is trying to revamp the menu to get people to dine at RB.

I think the brunch menu looks pretty good, but based on my previous dining experiences at River Belle (since they changed to the current format) I’m not very confident it will taste that good.

Looking forward to seeing some reviews so I can decide if I want to give it another try.

DL sort of brought breakfast back with this new Brunch menu and they do not have to staff the restaurant from 8 to 11.
This is another revamp of the RB menu. MY guess is DL noticed the level of reservations has not been very high for a while and is trying to revamp the menu to get people to dine at RB.
I like the location of this restaurant but they menu has never appealed to me. This is a Ismaili style of food so still a no for me. I wish they would switch it up …. it seems that not many people want this type of food since the restaurant is always empty. I guess it’s like southern comfort food? I don’t know, I wish they would serve something lighter and fresher.

I also don’t know why we need three creole restaurants in one land (Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans and now Tiana’s Palace). I get that it’s within theme but can you imagine three Mexican food restaurants in Frontierland? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I like the location of this restaurant but they menu has never appealed to me. This is a Ismaili style of food so still a no for me. I wish they would switch it up …. it seems that not many people want this type of food since the restaurant is always empty. I guess it’s like southern comfort food? I don’t know, I wish they would serve something lighter and fresher.

I also don’t know why we need three creole restaurants in one land (Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans and now Tiana’s Palace). I get that it’s within theme but can you imagine three Mexican food restaurants in Frontierland? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The menu does not really fit. Frontierland is about the Midwest and West and not the South. They would be better off making the menu just fresh salads and sandwiches. Maybe some chicken dishes and vegetarian dishes to the menu. You can have a southern comfort item too.

I'm glad they brought some breakfasty things back. That used to be my favorite place for breakfast back in the day, I loved sitting on the patio overlooking Rivers Of America in the morning. I much prefer the menu they had years ago, with a fried chicken sandwich, etc.

I'm glad they brought some breakfasty things back. That used to be my favorite place for breakfast back in the day, I loved sitting on the patio overlooking Rivers Of America in the morning. I much prefer the menu they had years ago, with a fried chicken sandwich, etc.
Yes the fried chicken sandwich and maybe they should add fried chicken, with fresh cole slaw and a biscuits and house fries.

I wish they would bring back the cinnamon roll french toast to the Riverbelle. They used to have it when it was more of a quick service restaurant. Other than that the changes seem interesting.

I wish they would bring back the cinnamon roll french toast to the Riverbelle. They used to have it when it was more of a quick service restaurant. Other than that the changes seem interesting.
I remember that!! The cinnamon roll french toast would be awesome on the menu!

I also miss when it was THE breakfast place in the park prior to it becoming the sit down it is now. Eating mickey pancakes looking out at the river was such a great start to the morning.

.. that sprite and chocolate syrup concoction they're calling a drink sounds so bad I need to find someone who's tried it lol

I also miss when it was THE breakfast place in the park prior to it becoming the sit down it is now. Eating mickey pancakes looking out at the river was such a great start to the morning.

.. that sprite and chocolate syrup concoction they're calling a drink sounds so bad I need to find someone who's tried it lol
I miss breakfast at the River Belle too!

That is horrifying. It sounds like an egg cream gone bad. Why in the world would anyone use lemon lime soda with chocolate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter