New Die Cast Vehicle at WDW!

flyinglizard

DIS Veteran
Hooray, the Disney Die Cast Attraction series is not DEAD!

In my last few hours at WDW today, I discovered a new addition to the Disney Theme Park Attraction series at the Emporium. It's Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin vehicle and it is really well done. Buzz is sitting in the bright green car, with two laser blasters, full authentic decals and paint, and excellent detail.

It's a bargain at six bucks! Disney sku# 40012777008, item # 38085.

It's official- the Liberty Belle Steamboat and the Big Thunder train are both history, but I did see a few BTR trains in the lesser populated stores.

Sweet! I still have room on my shelf for a few more :)

That's great news!

I can't wait to have Buzz sitting next to Peter Pan, my other favorite Disney guy.

Thanks for letting us know about this.:bounce:

please tell me about Big Thunder Mountain and the Liberty Bell STeam Boat where did you find them did they have any left?

Do you have a list of all that is offered now?Past & Present?

Thanks

Mal

Hi Mal,

The four vehicles in the Animal Kingdom Collection are not part of the "Attractions Collection".

Currently, past and present, the following have been produced for the Attraction Collection:

$5.00

Dumbo with Timothy on hat
Peter Pan with Peter
Mad Tea Party with Huey, Dewey and Louie
Kali River Rapids with Mick
Pooh with Pooh and Tigger
Splash Log with Brer Rabbit and Bear
Astro Orbiter with "Buck" Mickey
ATV from Dinosaur. This is actually a repackage from the die-cast sold at "Countdown to Extinction".

$6.00 NEW!

Buzz Light Year's Space Ranger Spin with Buzz. The packaging no longer says "Attraction's Collection", but now says "Theme Park Collection". The graphics are the same.

$10.00

Liberty Belle Steamboat disc.
Jungle Cruise Boat disc.
Main Street Fire Truck
Big Thunder Mountain Train disc.

$15.00

Monorail
WDW Hearse

Hope this helps...

we are going on the 22nd do you think I could still find the train and the steamboat then? or did you buy the last ones?

Thanks again

Mal

There is also another version of the monorail out. It is now Monorail Yellow, as opposed to the original Monorail Red.

:p

I saw Monorail Yellow at Donalds Double Feature at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, early last week.

:smooth:

Although not official, I think it is safe to put the Walt Disney World Fire Truck" on the disncontinued list. eBay sellers are starting them below cost, and stating "no longer available" at the park...

It was one of my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter