New disney website!

So VMK doesn't make money eh? So let's just create a site, where you create fairies, but not guy fairies, ALL GIRL. I am sure this reaches alot more of the public then some unisex game :rolleyes1

So VMK doesn't make money eh? So let's just create a site, where you create fairies, but not guy fairies, ALL GIRL. I am sure this reaches alot more of the public then some unisex game :rolleyes1

What's that cars game? I bet it would be all boy..

By all means, let's keep it going although young girls will probably get bored with it in 15 minutes...

But why don't we shut down a game that people have been obsessively playing for THREE YEARS.

Seriously though, Dude, my girl fairy is HOT.:love:

Speak for yourself.

I live at 157 Wild Lilac Valley and my name is Seaweed Watersplash.

You all have me ROTFL :rotfl2:

My fairy will stop by and see all of your fairies to let you know "I love your hair!" Hehe. You guys are too funny!

Aside from all the joking, this is a nice sight for young girls. My daughter loves to make fairies and I'm sure she'll enjoy the new virtual world. However I do think it's a shame they are closing a world where the whole family can enjoy and play together for a world that will only appeal to young girls and I'm assuming that Cars will appeal to younger boys. I can only hope that they have another virtual world in mind that will be similar to VMK and that the whole family can play together.

No it is not promoting copycat sites.It is a news article on Cnet about the upcoming fairy game.
I made a nice little comment to the story there I suggest you all do the same.
http://www.news.com/8301-10784_3-9874335-7.html?tag=tb

I wrote too. I will continue to post on everthing and anything that is out there. I can not stand to see any child cry.

I had a nice little chat with the little boy who comes from a bad home situation. He is angry and sad and does not understand. I cried like a baby when I found out. As I talked with him on VMK I took pictures of what he was typing to send to Disney.

He ask Miss will they really read what I have to say.

I said we will keep sending them till they do. He said thanks Miss for trying.

By all means, let's keep it going although young girls will probably get bored with it in 15 minutes...

But why don't we shut down a game that people have been obsessively playing for THREE YEARS.

Seriously though, Dude, my girl fairy is HOT.:love:

Yeah she's almost too hot...hehe. I sense you have a very good fashion sense...lol. Could you give my fairy a makeover? Purty Please?

Is any of you here Topaz Rosesparkle?

I can't believe I'm actually asking this...:rotfl2:

Not a site grown men are likely to spend much time on, even those of us with little girls. If only there was some sort of online game where the parents and children could have fun together.
:rotfl2: My DH said the same thing.

Well, as much as I would love to be a fairy.... :rolleyes:

:lmao:
You all are cracking me up! My DD8 discovered this fairy land awhile ago. She was making lots of fairies, sorry do not know their names or addresses, but it lasted about....oh....4 days.

If there was just a virtual world where the entire family could interact....man that would be sooooo fabulous. I should write the code for that. I would be a bazillionaire.

And then I would create a world for only girls and maybe one for only boys so the pedophiles know where to hang out. EEK!!

Okay. I have been wondering around this Pixie Hollow for about an hour and don't know how you all are visiting eachother and talking to eachother. LoL

Would someone mind if they filled me in on how to work this. Please. :flower3:

I'm sure the fairy site will be tons of fun for the little girls, but it's not a place for the whole family to play.
Likewise, Cars will surely be marketed toward little boys. I don't think Disney gets it yet that a lot of people on VMK are older than nine or ten.

i think that the reason they made cars and fairies games was to stop the taken like there was in vmk

Well they could have fixed that just make it against VMK values end of story.

Well they could have fixed that just make it against VMK values end of story.

OR TAKE THE WORD "TAKEN" OUT OF THE (word removed because Aengus is still looking at me funny) DICTIONARY! :eek:

I must stop playing this Faeries game. I am slowly becoming more obsessed with it.

Seaweed just looks so CUTE!

Ahem. I do manly things. Like shaving. There, that's better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter