New Disposable Sippy Cups - Great for WDW!!

akasleepingbeauty

My favorite place to run is Disney!!
Several weeks before leaving for our recent WDW trip, I came across the coolest new item - DISPOSABLE non-spill sippy cups!! They are made by First Years and come in a pack of 6 for less than $3. They are not real large (probably hold 6-8 ounces) and have a snap-on top with a non-spill sipper. They can be washed in the dishwasher but are priced to be disposable as needed. They are made from material similar to the GladWare food storage products you can buy. They also have small snack containers with lids for the same price.

I found them at Target, Wal-Mart and Babies R Us. Look in the area with other sippy cups - the name is "Take and Toss" or something similar.

We found these cups to be a great item for our WDW trips - no worrying about expensive cups getting lost or left on the tables. Small enough to take extras in your diaper bag or backpack. Washable if needed but can also just throw away if they get gross. Just perfect for vacation.

Just had to pass this on to all my fellow DISers traveling with little ones!

:) :) :)
Rhonda

Thanks !!! Will definately have to check them out !

Just bought these about 2 wks ago for our upcoming trip...what a lifesaver, for about the price of a regular sippy cup...and I normally brought dishwashing soap with me, not anymore!!

We use these cups at church they are GREAT!!!!:D It is so nice not to worry if the cup is left or not. And if one forgets to get washed, you just toss it and are not out a small fortune. A definite for our trip!!!

I bought them too! They are great for Grandma's house or for eating out at restaurants.

Wow, thanks for the tip. I hadn't come across those yet. They would be great for WDW along with the disposable bibs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter