New DVC Owners

Lottie

Earning My Ears
Hi, we bought our DVC last November on the Disney Magic cruise and will have first trip to SSR in November followed by another Disney Magic (Thanksgiving) Cruise. Anyone else from the UK recently purchased DVC and not had their first trip to home resort yet? :cool1:

Fly out on 11th November to SSR, Cruise on Disney Magic 18th November. We can't wait!!!!!!! :sunny:

We bought DVC in October 2004 and so far have only spent one night at a DVC resort! (This was due to a previously booked holiday on International Drive)

Have used the points for an exchange in Devon and a stay at Disneyland Paris though.

Will be taking two other families with us in October to stay at SSR and BCV and have now booked a disney cruise for August 2007.

Can't wait.

Susan

We closed on our dvc in may, however because we had already booked to go this year we have banked our points and go for a month next september :cool1:

We will visit home when we are there this sept and say hello to our guide :goodvibes

I bought DH and myself 300 points as a wedding present.

We are going next March and staying for the first time at BCVs.

Lottie said:
Hi, we bought our DVC last November on the Disney Magic cruise and will have first trip to SSR in November followed by another Disney Magic (Thanksgiving) Cruise. Anyone else from the UK recently purchased DVC and not had their first trip to home resort yet? :cool1:

We bought ours Jan 2006 but first holiday isn't until December 2006, it seems like forever.... :(

Wow, almost the same as us then, having to wait a year to use it!! I am sure it will be worth it :cool1:

Lottie said:
Wow, almost the same as us then, having to wait a year to use it!! I am sure it will be worth it :cool1:

It certainly will be :thumbsup2

We're the same. Bought in January 2006, not going till June 2007. It's worked out well for us though because we are going with double the points and are able to get a 1 bedroom villa to make the whole thing even more special.

Can't wait

We bought nov 05 . :banana: We already had a holiday booked with friends but changed it all so we could stay DVC .14 nights at SSR and 3 nights at BWV.We had such an amazing time but had now used all our points up :sad2: so came home and bought more. :Pinkbounc Have just booked next year after DD A levels in July. :cheer2:

We became members in May 06 and are booked for 14 - 28 December and cannot wait.

I am just deciding which company to use for the ultimate pass as the best price I have found is £152, which is an excellent price.

Although I have been to Disney on many occasions, this next one will be special as we are finally members!!

We have just come back and I was talking to a rep one day who said that England has 2,500+ members, Scotland 700+, Wales circa 200 and a similar amount from Ireland.

Growing in stature.

For those going on the cruise, all I can say is wow, its superb, we just did the 4 night Wonder cruise. Now working out how I can afford to go on it again with me and the two teenagers...Virgin air miles gratefully received :)

Hi Lottie,
Welcome to the DVC family.
My husband and I are from St Austell, Cornwall and joined in October 2004.
We are going to SSP for our 1st trip in November this year and can't wait.
We banked our 150 points last year and using 300 points this year to stay in a 1 bedroom apartment.
Take care and enjoy DVC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter