• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Fort Wilderness Merchandise

Spoke to CM and he says that more merchandise is to come in the next month. Hopefully they bring in some other items ( license plates, shirts, spare tire covers, etc). The caps are awesome, I have been coming to The Fort for 10 years and I have never seen caps.

For folks like me who have an older Android version that the Shop Parks app won't work on, there is also a Shop Parks link in MDE. I did a quick search on "Fort Wilderness" and got some of the new items above.

Bama Ed

Dang it! Dang it! I just checked that site, and the mug is sold out! I tried to get the Fort tshirt in the youth XL and it was sold out too! Maybe there will be more stock at the Fort when I get there in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter