New Game! Tell something about...

Status
Not open for further replies.
has a lipgloss obsession

ETA: mine was for Stinkerbelle

Scully posted the same time as me - he/she likes Off Kilter

Is neither conservative nor liberal, but somewhere in between.

Has a familiar username.... TOV and I posted at the same time

TOV has a cute baby boy :)

TOV is suffering...................needs lots of money.

TOV works (or worked) at Sonic

ETA : as a favor to her 70,000 closest pals, she should be able to get us all free food from there.... ;)

Twinkles6892 said:
Has a familiar username.... TOV and I posted at the same time

TOV has a cute baby boy :)

Used to have an elephant thingy in her signature

Twinkles6892:

Her computer desktop has all kinds of stuff she wants: like a shirt, pants and flip flops from AE (the shirt is pink) the pink iPod she wants, the pink bathing suit she wants, the pink bed set she wants, I think you get the idea

Don't think I'm a stalker, I just got creative and pulled up one of the threads she started!! :p

Has a significant other that wants to recycle people.

ETA: that was orangeblossom... BeastLover has an adorable golden!

Beastlover said:
Twinkles6892:

Her computer desktop has all kinds of stuff she wants: like a shirt, pants and flip flops from AE (the shirt is pink) the pink iPod she wants, the pink bathing suit she wants, the pink bed set she wants, I think you get the idea

Don't think I'm a stalker, I just got creative and pulled up one of the threads she started!! :p
:teeth: I do love my pink!!!

Has been to Disney many many times!

ETA: That was EsmereldaX. Poohnatic has a thing for Dennis Quaid...at least for his hair!

Has adorable antenna toppers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter