new granddaughter

luvdvc95

Earning My Ears
We are waiting. Anyday now our first granddaughter will be born. Then it's time to plan our trip to OKW with the next generation. It's been many years since we have seen Disney thru the eyes of a child. Four generations together at Disney in 2004. Of course we will be going a few times before then but I am so looking forward to the 2004 trip. OH her name is FIONA ROSE.:sunny:

Grandma J

:wave:

Best wishes on a speedy and healthy arrival!!:)

LUVDVC95,

A whole new world is opening up to you! A grandchild and DVC, too! How we love going to WDW with our little ones!

You will see things that you have never seen before...or have forgotten that you saw.

Congratulations!
June:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

has never taken their grandchild to WDW. I started saving the minute mine was born, and by the time he turned 5 there was another one, age 2. What a happy time. We spent 9 days, and I can honestly say that was the most fun I ever had in my life. I had throught, a trip every five years, but immediately started figuring out how we could do it every three years. I ended up buying into DVC and now plan a trip every two years. You can't imagine the wonderful times that are in store for you and your grand-babies.

Thank you to all that replied. We are very excited. I will let you know the minute she is born.

:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

Grandma J, here's to an easy delivery and a healthy baby! I wish you many magical moments with your precious granddaughter. Even though grandchildren are a few years down the road for me, I thought of them when I made my DVC purchase several years ago. :D Best wishes and happy planning!

That's great and I feel the same way. Can't wait for the grandchildren so I can see their happy faces the first time they see Mickey face to face. Good luck to your family and may God bless your new member.

I know the joy. This summer we have been blessed with two new Granddaughters, Diana Rose joins her sister Carina Elizabeth, age 2. Devan Elizabeth is their new cousin. This Thanksgiving will be Carina's second trip to WDW and Nana can't wait. I wish you all the joy grandchildren bring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter