New Guy

DarthIbis

Earning My Ears
Greetings! I just got signed up for the board - I found it from Pete's YouTube videos and am a sucker for good information.

I used to live in Orlando and was an Annual Pass holder for a number of years, but moved away 17 years ago and since have only visited WDW periodically.

We are going to be down in Orlando and planning to take our 2-year old for her first trip this fall, and I'm doing a lot of digging into DVC, and in general since it's been a number of years since our last visit.

I'm sure I'll be looking around and asking a lot of questions, so looking forward to participating in the community here.

Welcome!! Pete has a way of sucking people in to his content and its the best!!! Many knowledgeable people on these boards that will help with anything you need!! Happy reading!!

Yes, thanks. I like having the unfiltered take on a lot of this stuff, and if we do decide to buy into DVC, at least we'll hopefully be aware of all the pros and cons of it.

Yes, thanks. I like having the unfiltered take on a lot of this stuff, and if we do decide to buy into DVC, at least we'll hopefully be aware of all the pros and cons of it.
I have spent hours on the DVC boards and just closed on my first contract 18 days ago!! It will get you lol

Thanks robinb! I saw that section down there along with a great many other topics.

I have spent hours on the DVC boards and just closed on my first contract 18 days ago!! It will get you lol
Awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you buy? Direct or resale? How was your overall experience?

Thanks robinb! I saw that section down there along with a great many other topics.

Awesome.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you buy? Direct or resale? How was your overall experience?
We bought resale after watching Pete's DVC show for many years, it has great info to help you make an informed decision. We used Andy Barry at dvcresalemarket.com and it was an amazingly easy process. Put in our offer, and had it accepted the same day, ROFR took 28 days, closing process was simple and easy and now we are waiting for Disney to send us our member log in information. We chose resale for the cost savings and the choice to buy into Animal Kingdom. 100% will be buying another contract with them.

We bought resale after watching Pete's DVC show for many years, it has great info to help you make an informed decision. We used Andy Barry at dvcresalemarket.com and it was an amazingly easy process. Put in our offer, and had it accepted the same day, ROFR took 28 days, closing process was simple and easy and now we are waiting for Disney to send us our member log in information. We chose resale for the cost savings and the choice to buy into Animal Kingdom. 100% will be buying another contract with them.
Nice.
I have a coworker friend who owns at AKL and loves it. It's a nice resort and from previous visits, I think Boma is one of the best restaurants at WDW... at least it used to be.

I was thinking I'd want to hold out for Reflections, but since rumors are that may not be happening, perhaps resale is the way to go for us as well.

I'd really like the wife to see what these different spots have to offer because tube videos don't do them justice.

So what type of stuff will I be posting ? And where will I be posting ? Because they are different groups here

So what type of stuff will I be posting ? And where will I be posting ? Because they are different groups here
My suggestion would be to browse the different sections and threads and look for discussion topics you are interested in. Then, feel free to jump into the conversation, either as providing helpful information or asking succinct and relevant questions on the topic in question.

Welcome we just bought direct the Riviera great discounts Disney is running right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter