New/Holiday food offerrings? WWHP

sherlockmiles

DIS Veteran
I thought there was supposed to be some special/new holiday food offerings in the WWHP areas, but I haven't read anything or heard anything about them. Does anyone have any info? Thx.

The only thing we noticed on our trip was a dessert at 3 Broomsticks that was called holiday and the feast platter thing was called holiday. I’m sorry I don’t remember anything else about them. I don’t know if they were really different or just called holiday. We didn’t see anything at Honeydukes or butter beer stands or anything. If they had special holiday treats they weren’t marketed well.

I saw someone post a butternut squash soup with the soup/salad option. It looked yummy!

I'm a bit disappointed, as I had imagined there would be lots of holiday special foods and drinks. Oh well, I know there will be plenty of yummy things anyway!

They’ve had the hot butterbeer for years though (it is excellent though)
But it's not been available all year. So someone like me who has only been in March, now visiting in December, can try it.

Ate at leaky cauldron yesterday. The Holiday Feast is a huge Turkey platterdinner for 3-4 people.

Butter beer clotted cream was incredible!!

I took a picture of the "holiday feast" but am having trouble finding it right now....will post when it surfaces - sorry.

Anyway - it's a turkey dinner for 4 for $65. (+$16 pp for additional servings) - turkey, gravy, potatoes, salad, veggies...

Yep - that's the "special holiday food inspired by the movies"!

FOUND IT! (picture next to prices is NOT the feast) They also had a Christmas pudding, but I don't know what that was because we were focused on the butterbeer potted cream.
DIS-20171205_151334.jpg

But it's not been available all year. So someone like me who has only been in March, now visiting in December, can try it.

Ate at leaky cauldron yesterday. The Holiday Feast is a huge Turkey platterdinner for 3-4 people.

Butter beer clotted cream was incredible!!

We had hot butterbeer at Three Broomsticks in October. Pretty sure it is available all year now.

The Christmas pudding is a sort of bread pudding with fruit in it and a custard topping. The clotted cream is better!

We just had the Christmas pudding. If you like bread pudding, you will love it!!

They stop serving hot butterbeer in spring and resume towards the end of the year. I tried to get some this past March or April (it was still on the menu) and was told they had stopped serving it.

We had the holiday feast and it was very good. What I hadn't realized until that day was that the regular feast was unavailable while they were offering the holiday feast. I knew we could feed 6 adults on the regular feast "for four." I wasn't sure about the holiday feast but took my chances. We easily fed 6 adults on the holiday feast "for four." So, I'd recommend being careful how many people you order it for. We just asked for a couple extra plates and bowls and it worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter