NEW Hurricane Hannas Pictures ... anyone?

JLVermillion

Food & Wine Festival Forever
Does anyone have pictures of the new and refurbished Hurricane Hannas ? I saw the new menu and it looks great !

Check out these pics from All ears...looks very inviting to me. Can't wait until our stay at BCV in August! :yay:

http://allears.net/acc/gallery-hurricane-hannas-beach-club.htm

Thank You !! AE must have just updated these , I had checked there the other evening. I love the covered bar seating with the fans and the TVs, DH is thrilled :banana: We will be there in May and have always enjoyed going there after a park day ... can not wait to go now.

Anybody have any reviews of the food and service? The shrimp and lobster roll with a Skinny Girl Coconut Mojito will be the first thing I have upon my arrival party:

I KNOW ! Finally ... our kiddos will be happy. Can you use the refillable mugs?

Yes, unless it changed with the refurbishment which wouldn't make sense. Hurricane Hannah's actually added help yourself refill station about two years ago but this one looks larger.

We're looking forward to the expanded menu, too.

They made it very nice and it looks much more enjoyable , a new spot to watch the games . DH and DBL will be very content to sit while DSL,kiddos and myself play around the pool. It looks like they moved the ping pong table and some other type of game table over poolside instead of off the pathway.

Aaah! We'll be there in 19 days!! It looks awesome. DH thought it looked great too.

Can't wait!! :cool1:

Wow... it looks great.... Can't wait to check it out... love getting in and having a drink... this might be just the place....

JLVermillion said:
:cool1:Hope you have a wonderful stay! You will have to give us a review and maybe some extra pictures:goodvibes

Thanks!!!! I'll definitely scope it out for you all. :D

Hi there!! We got home on 2/24 from a 8-day BC CL stay. Had an AWESOME time!!!! :cool1:

We loved the new Hurricane Hanna's! :thumbsup2

Loved the new bar. There were probably about 12-15 nice chairs and we saw people sitting at the bar both with just drinks, and also eating food. In the middle as you face the bar is a lower section of countertop, which is like the 'walk-up' area. There were always people there walking up from the pool to get drinks. The bartenders were excellent. I personally loved the Poolside Plunge. :drinking1

The CS/food side was also good. The only complaint we had was that it was extremely slow. Even when there wasn't much of a line it seemed to take forever. Not sure if they are still a bit disorganized, or what. We also found that getting food inside as the MarketPlace CS was extremely slow. Great food, but you have to be patient!

Aaah ... I want to go back ....

Have they moved the children's games/lifeguard change back to the mail pool from the kiddie pool area?

Do you mean the really small kiddie pool over to the far right (as you face the Boardwalk)? That was closed with no water. The pool party/games etc were being held to the left of that by the sand pool. That may be the one you're referring too, right?

We were there three afternoons when they did the 'changing of the gaurds'. I loved that - so cute. All the life gaurds lined up and did a dance.

Yes.. Really hope they move it back to the main pool. Very hard for adults to be on their knees in the water to enjoy the changing of the guard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter