• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new in oceanears lab ??

M

magic cruiser

Are there any new activities or changes in general in the 8-9 yr old's club ? What are the most popular things to do ?:)

Check out Dave from Marietta's site at dcltribute.com. He has recently posted Navigators broken down by age group from the Nov 23-29 cruise. As far as the most popular activities, after reading the couple of threads currently going on a similar subject, it seems as though the answer to that question is entirely based on what any given child prefers (and if yours are anything like my ds, it would depend on what day it is and possibly even if it's a full moon, sunny or cloudy or any number of other unexplainable variables)

Quote;
if yours are anything like my ds, it would depend on what day it is and possibly even if it's a full moon, sunny or cloudy or any number of other unexplainable variables

Too Funny!!! This needs posted on the other thread!!! :D :D :D

Team Mom 011.... HOW TRUE !! Great reply ! Tell it like it is I always say !;)

Tomi is SO right! :) There were a few new activities on the 12/7 cruise as compared to the same time last year, but the majority were similiar. My 9-year-old DD preferred the free time and the new activities she had not done before, but that could also change in a heartbeat. ;)

Michelle, just wanted to say thanks for taking time out from your vacation to email . I know I can always rely on you for interesting , up to date but most of all accurate accounts on whats going on w/ the Magic and Wonder. Glad you had a terrific time !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter