new info on PIN codes!

Please PM me too with the web-site - or anyone else on this thread who has it.
Thanks !
POOH2001

I feel like no one reads more than the first post.

focalex.com is the website

ok, I feel better now. :guilty:

I just got an e-mail from $2000 Vacation Promotion to Hawaii, Orlando, Las Vegas for participation. I went through the e-mail (normally I would delete as junk mail) and it said that the $2000 vacation would include hotel stay at Grand Floridian or Disney Resort, also airfare, and car rental. I went through the entire survey thinking THIS MAY BE IT but in the end they wanted me to sign up for a total of 9 offers from their vendors. The offers included credit cards, Netflix, Entertainment book, etc. All items required signing up and paying a fee. I am wondering if anyone else who signed up for Focalax ended up with this e-mail.

AngieInOH said:
Nothing here, but also no extra SPAM!
That's what worries me. I'm wondering if I just signed up for the world's largest spam database....

I just got an email from focalex. It was a credit card offer. (Mastercard)

tripplanner2 said:
I just got an e-mail from $2000 Vacation Promotion to Hawaii, Orlando, Las Vegas for participation. I went through the e-mail (normally I would delete as junk mail) and it said that the $2000 vacation would include hotel stay at Grand Floridian or Disney Resort, also airfare, and car rental. I went through the entire survey thinking THIS MAY BE IT but in the end they wanted me to sign up for a total of 9 offers from their vendors. The offers included credit cards, Netflix, Entertainment book, etc. All items required signing up and paying a fee. I am wondering if anyone else who signed up for Focalax ended up with this e-mail.

nope! :teeth:

Dang, I just got another email from focalex. This time it was for teeth whitening. Grrrr!!

cocowum said:
Dang, I just got another email from focalex. This time it was for teeth whitening. Grrrr!!

i'm going to guess that the amount of "spam" you receive from focalex is in direct proportion to the number of boxes you checked...

did you just check travel in the top box or did you follow the instructions on not checking anything in the top box but scrolling all the way down to get even more sepcific? did you look at any of the "follow up offers" or just ignore them. The link I originally posted was to a page on my TAs website where they posted the information. They had specific information on what to check off to reduce the # of emails that you get for things you don't want, like time share offers and the like. I have not received anything...nothing from Disney but not one piece of SPAM either. I used a free mail account that has only been used for that one sign up and it has had no mail except for the test messages I sent to myself to be sure it was working! ;)

Is it possible that the teeth whitening email came from somewhere else or did it say focalex somewhere with it?

Wendy*Darling said:
did you just check travel in the top box or did you follow the instructions on not checking anything in the top box but scrolling all the way down to get even more sepcific? did you look at any of the "follow up offers" or just ignore them. The link I originally posted was to a page on my TAs website where they posted the information. They had specific information on what to check off to reduce the # of emails that you get for things you don't want, like time share offers and the like. I have not received anything...nothing from Disney but not one piece of SPAM either. I used a free mail account that has only been used for that one sign up and it has had no mail except for the test messages I sent to myself to be sure it was working! ;)

Is it possible that the teeth whitening email came from somewhere else or did it say focalex somewhere with it?

It's my own fault I guess. I was so excited I checked the travel box on top. :rolleyes: Yep, the email said it came from focalex.

Just got another one about the graduate school of learning. :rolleyes: I wonder if I can unsubscribe, then re-subscribe using the more specific option???

Signed up also, checked the one specific box under the travel section and have been receiving TONS of spam, from everything from meds to ahem ..enlargement, online diplomas , etc.

Just went and unsubscribed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter