New info on the YOaMD!!!

DLcastmbr

Tomorrowland
I didnt even see this coming...... we all new that rocking space mountain (formally known as rockit mountain) was going to be part of the year of a million dreams but know a new surprize Rockin california screaming! Thats right our favorite rollercoaster in DCA is getting a new soundtrack and possibly a makeover what do you think about this I persoanally am excited. Also Id like to say that club buzz in tomorrowland is going to be no more! Were bringing back the tomorrowland terrace!. And the first show debuting at the new tomorrowland terrance is the star wars acadamy! So many fun changes coming your way within the next couple months. What do you think?

Thanks for the info, when does this all take place? Will any changes be in place in December?

That sounds like fun! I have no idea what Star Wars Academy is, but I do know that DH and DS6 would be interested in it! I doubt they'll be ready for our first trip in a week and a half, though...

Just means we need to start planning our next trip, right? :teeth:

Alex2kMommy said:
That sounds like fun! I have no idea what Star Wars Academy is

I bet you anything its going to be like the Princess Fantasy Faire where the girls learn how to be princesses but with jedi knights in training...

You're reading my mind... Here's hoping! :teeth:

A local bookstore was selling lightsabers for $120. They're heavy, but look real, and the long glass tube lights up of course. DS6 says, "Mama, can you get me that lightsaver? Daddy promised me he would make me one, but he hasn't yet." :lmao:

Not sure when Jedi Academy is supposed to debut, but Rockin' Space Moutain and more Rockin' California Screamin` are tentatively scheduled to debut in early January 2007 and run until at least April 2007, and operate thru-out park hours.

The Club Buzz stage is already, pretty much, no more. It's been topped and mostly removed, for sure by now!

It's going to be interesting to see what type of modern art or themed decor is capping the famous rising/hidden stage once this refurb is complete.
:confused3

Also...
The former Autopia Winners Circle shop is being changed into the new Subs queue, the Monorail western escalator is being removed and the eastern escalator will be the new Monorail load ramp (most likely stairs), the former Radio Disney booth is being remade into a Hatmosphere-type store (and expect it to sell Star Wars/Tours stuff too) and being (tentatively renamed) Tomorrow Landing and the Autopia Winners Circle is moving into where the Tomorrowland Hatmosphere used to be, below the old TL Skyway station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter