****NEW INFO PLEASE READ***Ornament Exchange UPDATED/REVISED per changes in DIS CON

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
*****New info....please label your gift with your name/user ID to assure that you don't get the same ornament back******Also, if you need to arrange I different pickup or dropoff time please PM me before Dec 4......
Thanks Kimball

1. The following is a list of people currently signed up to exchange ornaments....if you wish to be added please PM me or Leslie(mnbrowns) with your name....The more the merrier....

Mnbrowns
Zurg
Zurgswife
Tammyh-oregon
Barb
luvdsny
Dumbo or Bust
bashful64
December99
4greatboys
Barry Hom
SandraB
Poopie
KimRaye
NancyIL
Smee
CrazyBoutDisney
Pixiepower
CookieGVB
MSKanga
Marla Hellwig
Nancy
Okie Disney
Fosermom2mny
bobcat
Glo
Kellir
iluvdisny
Vicky
SCDizneyDawn

2. If you wish to participate could you bring your ornament to Registration on Dec 4 from 7-9pm at Boardwalk Courtyard. I will try to collect as many as possible here. Otherwise could you get them to the Swan and leave them at the front desk for me.... Kimball Dunlap

3. We will do the majority of the exchanging at the Mystery Dinner on Dec 7 at 9pm at Grosvenor Resort....

4. If you are not able/planning to attended the Dinner on the 7th please PM me to arrange a pick of your ornanament...I'd be happy to try to accomodate the most creative pick up arrangements...

5. Price range....I think it is difficult to put a value...having been invovled in a number of exchanges....people and get great things on sale or "INTERESTING" things at exhorbant prices....Do a range that is right for you...realizing you could get anything in return....Don't Buy that RADKO if a Walmart special will dissapoint you.....

6. Have fun and be creative...or sentimental...

7. If you have any suggestions...we are still beginners and are open to help...

8. We will place all participants names in a hat and then draw your lucky exchange...

Kimball and Leslie...

I would like to participate in this ornament exchange! Please add me to the list!:D

I'm already on the list (even though I won't be there :( ) Okie Disney is gratefully taking mine with her down there. My oldest daughter Vicky also wanted to do this, so I'm letting you know to please sign her up as well. She doesn't have a screen name and everyone from Dis Con I just knew her as Vicky, one of my girls :)

Last year's exchange was so much fun! Many of us brought orniments from our home state that was symbolic of that state, while others bought them from WDW during their stay. This was one of my favorite things from Dis Con I.

Gerri

updates have been made....anybody else wish to be added or I dare say removed...:( :(

just post or send me a PM....

Thanks for adding me - I will bring the ornament to the registration area but I won't be able to attend the Mystery Theater Dinner to receive my exchange.

SCDizneyDawn I've added you to the list can't wait to see you....

Kimball

Don't forget your ornaments.
I leave Sunday and will be staying at the Swan also, so if you can't make registration or mystery dinner, you can drop it at the front desk for me or Kimball.
If you're on site and still have further questions, you can call me there.

Leslie Brown

I'll be bringing ornaments for my 2 discon buddies...Boots and Merypoppins.

Just wondering if this is something that you guys are still doing despite not having an official Dis Con? I'd love to mail an orniment for an ornament exchange.
Gerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter