New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters

I grew up in NJ (Edison and went to high school in Hightstown!). My parents now live in Plainsboro (by Princeton) and we just visited today.

We now live in central Philadelphia now- I still consider myself a Jersey girl. Can I be included?? BWV and BLT ;)

I grew up in NJ (Edison and went to high school in Hightstown!). My parents now live in Plainsboro (by Princeton) and we just visited today.

We now live in central Philadelphia now- I still consider myself a Jersey girl. Can I be included?? BWV and BLT ;)

Hi I'm not in charge of this thread but I would think the more the merrier? JMHO :thumbsup2

:welcome: Once a Jersey Girl. Always a Jersey Girl!! Happy you stopped in to say hi!!!! Do you miss NJ at all? I’ll be sure to get you up under your Home Resort!!!

Hunterdon County here. Officially closed on CCV resale this morning.

:welcome: And Congrats, Neighbor!!
🍾🎉 I’m also a CCV owner! Feel free to join other owners on the Official CCV Owners board!! Hope to see you there! https://www.disboards.com/threads/•...k-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/

Northern NJ here, Bergen County...Hey neighbors:wave:..

Saratoga Springs owners only....for now Hopefully....:teeth:

:welcome: Neighbor! Former BC resident!! Happy found us! I also own at Saratoga! I will be sure to get you up under your Home Resort!

Hey guys! I posted this on the Transportation board, but also thought I’d give it a shot here to see if I can get any responses. Thank you!

So I was wondering if anyone drove down from Jersey to Disney on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving last year. We typically leave Tuesday, however, DH was thinking since kids have half day school, to just pick them up and go. Just wondering how crazy the traffic was. I know 95, no matter what, will be crazy traffic in Washington. But we are thinking maybe we can do 81 and go around all that. Just wondering if anyone can please share their experience with either route? Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter