New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
It's never too far out for a countdown...
All Star Music-16 days
Copper Creek-89 days
Animal Kingdom Jambo-202 days
Copper Creek-271 days
:rotfl2:
Okay you are correct but I was just too lazy to get out the calendar and count. I do have a question because I fit into that group that Craig talked about a couple of weeks on their Disney World Discussion podcast “old men from NJ with flip phones who hate technology”. Is there a thread or something that tells you where to find the resort banners and how to add them or even the banners that show how long until your next visit? I am new at this posting stuff.

Okay you are correct but I was just too lazy to get out the calendar and count. I do have a question because I fit into that group that Craig talked about a couple of weeks on their Disney World Discussion podcast “old men from NJ with flip phones who hate technology”. Is there a thread or something that tells you where to find the resort banners and how to add them or even the banners that show how long until your next visit? I am new at this posting stuff.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...nature-self-created-for-all-to-enjoy.3770739/
This will get you the resort banners and how to resize them. I'm still working on the countdown calendars myself, haven't figured that out yet.

We're from Essex County NJ, and now that we are both retired spend our summers at the Jersey Shore.
We are starting to think about becoming snowbirds to be closer to The Magic.
Happy owners at BLT and next visit is this December!!

We're from Essex County NJ, and now that we are both retired spend our summers at the Jersey Shore.

:welcome: Happy you found us!! I’ll get you up under your Home Resort!!! I can’t tell you how little I go to the Shore... I have gone maybe 3 times since my kids were born. Just not as fun as back in the days of cruising around with your music blasting 😂 I hear you about becoming snow birds! I think it’s a great idea!!! Good luck if you decide to go through with it! I’ll see you down there in a few years!!!

It’s great being retired. Free to book stays at WDW anytime of the year, especially Adventure Season. We also love the Jersey Shore although we do not get down there as much as we used to with the kids. No chance we would become snowbirds, five years in Miami was enough. Besides I would never get the DW away from the grandkids.

So, has anyone ever met anyone in their hometown that owns DVC?! I am definitely that person that has ‘Disneydar’ (Disney Radar!) I swear to you I can hear anybody talking about Disney from miles away! Last year I happened to overhear a mom on my son’s team talking about Disney... her and I got to talking and it turned out she owned at Polynesian! We ended up being in Disney last year at the same time and met up at Magic Kingdom!
This year, same situation, sitting on the bleachers at my son’s game, and the mom sitting on the bleacher in front of me, starts talking to another parent about a Disney cruise. Of course I have to chime in and ask questions, and it turns out they had just purchased at Saratoga Springs! While I am speaking to her, a woman (who’s grandson is on the other team), comes up to me while I am talking to the other DVC owner... She said she noticed My DVC Dooney bag and told me she owns DVC as well! What a small world!!!!

So, has anyone ever met anyone in their hometown that owns DVC?! I am definitely that person that has ‘Disneydar’ (Disney Radar!) I swear to you I can hear anybody talking about Disney from miles away! Last year I happened to overhear a mom on my son’s team talking about Disney... her and I got to talking and it turned out she owned at Polynesian! We ended up being in Disney last year at the same time and met up at Magic Kingdom!
This year, same situation, sitting on the bleachers at my son’s game, and the mom sitting on the bleacher in front of me, starts talking to another parent about a Disney cruise. Of course I have to chime in and ask questions, and it turns out they had just purchased at Saratoga Springs! While I am speaking to her, a woman (who’s grandson is on the other team), comes up to me while I am talking to the other DVC owner... She said she noticed My DVC Dooney bag and told me she owns DVC as well! What a small world!!!!
Yes! We actually know a lot of people who own DVC in our area. But in our town specifically yes, our daughter's school has a lot of DVC members and even a few teachers as well!

Yes! We actually know a lot of people who own DVC in our area. But in our town specifically yes, our daughter's school has a lot of DVC members and even a few teachers as well!

Wow! That’s awesome! I felt lucky to meet the couple of people that I did!!!

Wow! That’s awesome! I felt lucky to meet the couple of people that I did!!!
I know! We were at a school function last year and we were talking to another parent about Disney and DVC who are also members and my daughter's one teacher (she's in middle school) heard us talking and said she is also an owner. Its so funny! And my husband works at a college about 15 mins from our house and he knows numerous people who own DVC as well. Needless to say, he does a lot of Disney talking at work! lol

We're from Gloucester County and we Animal Kingdom Lodge is our home resort. Our next DVC stay will be next August before our 1st Disney cruise, the kids are so excited. We know quite a few fellow owners from all of our circles(family, neighbors, coworkers, and kid's activities.).

We're from Gloucester County and we Animal Kingdom Lodge is our home resort. Our next DVC stay will be next August before our 1st Disney cruise, the kids are so excited. We know quite a few fellow owners from all of our circles(family, neighbors, coworkers, and kid's activities.).
Hi! We're in Gloucester County too!

My peeps! pooh:

Gloucester County too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter