New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters

I had an MRI scheduled in Galloway for this
Morning and they called to say they lost power and had to cancel! Luckily I was able to get something in Manahawkin !

In Cape May I haven’t seen damage. A golf cart cover blew off on our block. That’s all I have seen.

Hey Jersey people!! I thought I’d spin off some of the former posts and create our own little ‘Jersey DVC board’, since it seems like there are A LOT of us!! It might be fun to have our own little space to chat about upcoming trips, DVC, and everything NJ 😆

I created a NJ DVC Owners list! I’ll list your screen names under your home Home Resort/s! Just include them in the comments below!!

We are from North Jersey and own at CCV, VGF and just closed Yesterday at SSR!! Our next trip Home we’ll be staying at VGF!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
idk if this is way too late or if you are still updating.
Iampaperroof SSR 2020, and newly acquired VGF and HH

Did y’all give up on Jersey Week? I bought DVC resale last year and expected to do Jersey Week each year - weather was good, but boy was it busy. Have a booking for Jersey Week again this year, but I’m thinking of giving it up and trying to do DisneyLand instead. Also, with the way Veterans Day falls this year, not quite as good of a week. Just curious how the other Jersey owners are doing it.

I live in jersey but work in PA- I'm going early March this year. I do not have a pattern. Ive been in June, August December- it all depends on what the family is up to and when they can get off.
This time we are driving- 1st time since ( I don't count when my parents drove me at age 10)

Did y’all give up on Jersey Week? I bought DVC resale last year and expected to do Jersey Week each year - weather was good, but boy was it busy. Have a booking for Jersey Week again this year, but I’m thinking of giving it up and trying to do DisneyLand instead. Also, with the way Veterans Day falls this year, not quite as good of a week. Just curious how the other Jersey owners are doing it.
We go to Disney to get away from Jersey!! No Jersey week for us!! 😂

Hey Jersey people!! I thought I’d spin off some of the former posts and create our own little ‘Jersey DVC board’, since it seems like there are A LOT of us!! It might be fun to have our own little space to chat about upcoming trips, DVC, and everything NJ 😆

I created a NJ DVC Owners list! I’ll list your screen names under your home Home Resort/s! Just include them in the comments below!!

We are from North Jersey and own at CCV, VGF and just closed Yesterday at SSR!! Our next trip Home we’ll be staying at VGF!

Looking forward to chatting with everyone!!!!

*WELCOME HOME!*
I'm from Central Jersey and own BLT, BWV, and AUL. Thanks!

We were there Jersey week this year and have also done it several times in the past. I honestly don't find it any busier than our trips in May or early December. It does depend on when Veteran's day falls also though; I will say right around Veteran's day was pretty busy. I actually prefer when Veteran's day falls after Jersey week, because then we are leaving right when the crowds start to pick up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter