New LEGO Star Wars Special announced.

Twin Dad

DIS Dad #704
Looks like we'll have to fire up the DVR on May 4th.

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2014/04/the-new-yoda-chronicles-announced.html

A trailer for the upcoming Lego Star Wars: The New Yoda Chronicles: Escape from the Jedi Temple. has been posted to the Disney Channel Asia YouTube channel. This appears to be a new half hour TV special, like previous Lego Star Wars specials like The Padawan Menace, The Empire Strikes Out, and the last year's three part mini series The Yoda Chronicles. While this special appears to be set in the Original Trilogy time frame, it also appears to star some of the padawans from previous Lego adventures. The special will air on (when else?) May the 4th at 7PM and 9PM in the U.S.

Awesome - thanks for the info. My 8 year old will be very excited. The Padawan Menace and The Empire Strikes Out are still favorites.

I haven't told my boy yet because I'll be at work. We'll have to watch it on Drinko de Mayo or Revenge of the Sixth.

His favorite is part two of The Yoda Chronicles. I like them all but I think Padawan Menace is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter