New Mickey Penthouse at the Disneyland Hotel

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I was reading through DIS news, and came upon this article describing the new penthouse at the Disneyland Hotel. Boy, I sure would love to stay here a night or two!

Mickey Mouse Penthouse Debuts For “Big Cheeses” of All Ages Beginning in December 2006

Part of the article:
Beginning Dec. 1, 2006, Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Resort in Southern California will boast one of the most unique, and certainly one of the most "Disney," VIP lodging experiences in the world -- the all-new Mickey Mouse Penthouse. Designed for "big cheeses" of all ages, the penthouse offers spectacular views of the 500-acre resort (including Disneyland park, Disney's California Adventure park and the Downtown Disney District) via floor-to-ceiling windows in addition to a happy mixture of luxury, technology and whimsy featuring one-of-a-kind décor, artwork and magical touches that bring to life all the fun that Mickey represents.

The current rates for the "specialty suites" is $1200 - $3000 per night; I wonder if this will create a new price point??

Whatever it is; it will be worth the expense, just as the other specialty suites are today.....

I think I would have a hard time leaving there! What a great prize that would be!!!!!!!!!!!

you know, I would love just the fact that Mickey was there to greet me...that in itself would be my greatest dream come true... :lovestruc

You know, if you get lucky, you can win the room :) then its like waaay cheaper :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter