New official Disney planning video/DVD now available.

Bete

DIS Veteran
This one is called Magical Gatherings and it's available in either format.

I'm not good with links but maybe someone else will post here. Go to Disney's site and you should be able to get one that way. The site is getting alot of hits on the direct link; so, you may have to try more then once.

I ordered mine today, Oct.28 and was told it would take 2 to 3 weeks to get one. This is free for signing up.

I ordered my copy several weeks ago and received it on Friday. They definitely push the new "Magicial Gatherings" and it includes some great footage from Mickey's Philharmagic. It also shows very small parts of Wishes and Mission Space. Enjoy!

Alyssa :earsgirl:

Thank you so much for sharing this! I would love to see this video before my next trip!

I ordered mine about a week ago so I should get it soon. I've never had it take more than two weeks for a planning video (DVD this year!) to get here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter