New pin

PMart........
:dogdance::dogdance:
for getting a sweet deal !

Bluer, that 24 hour catch is a deal breaker.......

once a person books and lives with the rate they got, they don't tend to keep looking the next 23.5 hours for a better deal.

you get exhausted hunting down codes and deals when you first decide to book...

PMart........
:dogdance::dogdance:
for getting a sweet deal !

Bluer, that 24 hour catch is a deal breaker.......

once a person books and lives with the rate they got, they don't tend to keep looking the next 23.5 hours for a better deal.

you get exhausted hunting down codes and deals when you first decide to book...

Yep, you are right.

I need to call or keep checking too since they had no Bayview 2 queen to add to my King Portofino Suite. So I settled for the King Suite and a additional King Bayview.

Thanks Macraven

and I have learned to also keep calling , and be patient and begging seemed to help this time lol

I called and got ours corrected.

We are now in a full Portofino Parlor Suite, 2 queen, 1 king, and parlor.

Just realized that I have one of the pin codes! The 3 night one. I dismissed it when glancing at it the other day because I thought it was for travel BY 8/2, not just to book by then!

We were waiing for ap or fla res rates for Dec but now we can go ahead and book now. So Happy!

I just have to decide which hotel- what a great problem to have.

I called and got ours corrected.

We are now in a full Portofino Parlor Suite, 2 queen, 1 king, and parlor.

That is an awesome suite. We spent a week in a villa suite with 2 queen and king with club and it was the best vacation ever. The best part was that it was all an upgrade. Oh, the good old days!!!!!!!

That is an awesome suite. We spent a week in a villa suite with 2 queen and king with club and it was the best vacation ever. The best part was that it was all an upgrade. Oh, the good old days!!!!!!!

We have had it before, portofino suite. We like the extra room especially with my folks going.

The villa suite has the extra dining room right?

Our best so far was the club presidential suite at RPR, it was just DW and I. It was so big for the 2 of us we felt lost. Luckily macraven was in town to share the space.

We have had it before, portofino suite. We like the extra room especially with my folks going.

Our best so far was the club presidential suite at RPR, it was just DW and I. It was so big for the 2 of us we felt lost. Luckily macraven was in town to share the space.

you forgot to mention it is the same suite that ellen degeneres stays at when she films her show at city walk......

absolutely that presidential suite is awesome!!
even has that tv in the bathroom.
that bathroom is larger than one of my bedrooms in my house....

I think I figured out the benefit of having the pin is for shorter stays. When you do 7+ days the stay more save more ends up being the same or better.

I just booked Nov 18th through the 26th (8 nights and most of the week is during Thanksgiving break) at Hard Rock (2 queens garden view room) on Cheaptickets for $1543 ($165/night plus tax). Cheaptickets has a 20% off code right now (up to $500!) on top of the stay more save more deal.
On Loews site the price was $1913! Saved over $350.

PBR was only $100 more--so debating those two was tough.

The code is Break20 in case anyone else needs it.

Yes it has the extra dining room. It was the first time my sister had been to Universal, so there were 4 of us and it was great. Problem is that no vacation will ever match that one. Presidential suite looks really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter