New Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOUSE!

That's Ging Gang Goolie XD

The Dance in the UK
In parts of the UK the entire dance can be quite different. The instruction set would go as follows:

You put your left leg in
Your left leg out
In, out, in, out,
shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about...
On 'you do the Hokey Cokey' each participant joins his/her hands at the fingertips to make a chevron and rocks them from side to side.

Each instruction set would be followed by a chorus, which is entirely different from other parts of the world:

Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Woah, hokey cokey cokey,
Knees bent, arms stretched, ra ra ra!
For this chorus all participants are stood in a circle and hold hands, on each "woah" they all raise their joined hands in the air and run in toward the centre of the circle and on "the hokey cokey" they all run backwards out again. On the last line they bend knees then stretch arms, as indicated, and for "ra ra ra!" they either clap in time or raise arms above their heads and push upwards in time. More often than not, each subsequent verse and chorus is a little faster and louder, with the ultimate aim of making people fall over.

Wow in less than 24 hours you guys bring this up to 272 pages :confused3

Us DISers sure are talented at rackng up our posts ;)

OMG!!!

We will do that at your wedding ;)

And George must do it, too ;)

And we will do the YMCA for Hazzi!!

Yay!

Can I do the double-double and electric slide?

I always have this thing where I scream "ITS ELECTRIC!"...just randomly..

and "let me see your"
:D

YES!

AND..
and..
and..
WE ALL GET TO DO THE SAFETY DANCE BY MEN WITHOUT HATS!!

Yuss!

OOO and i like the way you move.
because that is just awesome. =D
We all started singing that in class once. I was chuffed because i was there like do do do doo do do doo and then every joined me. I was like OMG you recognise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter