New Seaworld + Bush Tampa combo

MK Familystone

DIS Veteran
Hi ALL! Ready!

New offer from Sea World site!

Buy one day admission to SW and for $34 add Bush Gardens Tampa.

The site goes on to say that the transaction can be made by,
online, Phone(800#) or at the gate.

CHECK IT OUT!!!

Buying tixs from the theme parks is getting very interesting???

ENJOY!!!

THE MAGIC HAPPENS!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:

Glad to see they are offering this on there one day passes. It makes sense since they already do on their AP. It is a good way to get people over to Tampa to check out BG, 'specially since they offer a shuttle for those who do not want to drive.

<<<Buy one day admission to SW and for $34 add Bush Gardens Tampa.>>>

ItBusch Gardens has the same deal to Sea world.

While we were waiting for dinner at the Colony House in BG, last Saturday I noticed something really interesting on their map. BG will give you a complimentary ticket to come back to the park if you get rained out on your day there. There is still several things to do in the rain but most of the park does involve being outdoors with long walks between the theaters etc. , so this is a great thing for them to offer.

Can I buy tickets to Busch Gardens using the Wendys $10.00 off coupon and then still add the $34. additional dollars to get a one day pass to Seaworld?

Hi RabFlmom can u tell me did u enjoy colony house for eats and would u recomend it thanks steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter