new ship

vacationqueen

Earning My Ears
I don't know if anyone else has been trying to book a cruise for 2004 but they are still not booking the seven night. We have already done this cruise twice and have usually booked before now. I called the Castaway Club # the other day and was told that "their" personal opinion was that there was a new ship in the works. A shipyard had not even been selected yet but it would be larger than the Magic and the Wonder. They were thinking that the rates were being held up while they could come out with more information. Hopefully, this ship would be ready by the summer 2004. Has anyone else heard of this? Wishful thinking on my part as we intend to sail that summer.:earsgirl:

Here's a copy of the form letter I got from DCL when I inquired about the Med cruise they ahd sent questionaires out about & the possibility of a new ship. To have a new ship ready by summer of 2004 would be highly unlikely because of the required build time - doesn't mean we can't hope though!

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We are always looking at ways to build on the great Disney Cruise Line experience that we have today, and we evaluate alternate itineraries for the future based on guest demand on a regular basis.

Despite speculation that we have, we have not contracted to build a third ship, nor are we forecasting the schedule of any possible future ships. The mobility of cruise ships opens up lots of possibilities over time, but we have no specific plans to leave the Caribbean. We appreciate your feedback and your
comments will be reviewed along with those received from our other guests.

We look forward to the chance to sail with you.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Disney Cruise Line Guest Communications"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter