New Show Your Face Thread Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
l_e1730545d39db49d19aabd613af1999b.jpg

Of course. That being said, you don't mind that I'm five years younger and a foot shorter than you?

You're 5 years younger! :eek: Of course that matters. Dude, wedding's off...sorry, but I thought you were 5 years older. Psh...forget that. :sad2:

With that said...should the wedding be big or small. :rolleyes: I was thinking of inviting 800 of my closest friends. :rolleyes: ;) LOL.

You're 5 years younger! :eek: Of course that matters. Dude, wedding's off...sorry, but I thought you were 5 years older. Psh...forget that. :sad2:

With that said...should the wedding be big or small. :rolleyes: I was thinking of inviting 800 of my closest friends. :rolleyes: ;) LOL.
You knew that, dear. :rolleyes:

The wedding should be medium, only 400 of your closest friends and all...5 of my friends. :p

ensemblepic.jpg

My Ensemble picture (like selective choir, for the good ones :p)
ensemblefriends.jpg

A few of my friends and I from ensemble
LesMis.jpg

Do you hear the people sing? Les Mis. Sorry about the bad photo quality
masterofthehouse.jpg

Master of the House Les Mis
lesmisgrouppic.jpg

Impromptu Les Mis cast picture at the cast party on the cold concrete :p

Very nice pictures! One of my good friens was jsut n an allstate production of Les Mis, i was so mad I couldnt go see it!

women spend hours to try to get their eyelashes to look like your, haha

It doesn't take me anytime at all.
My eyelashes are already like that (you can't quite tell in pictures)... I just use mascara for the sake of it ;) I've had dentist assistants gush about my eyelashes before.. it was kind of scary.

It doesn't take me anytime at all.
My eyelashes are already like that (you can't quite tell in pictures)... I just use mascara for the sake of it ;) I've had dentist assistants gush about my eyelashes before.. it was kind of scary.

lol
people like mine too
they're black and long and it takes me 1 minute to get them curled
but again you dont quite see that on photo's

the worst is my eyes
everyone wants them
dark brown and big
i find them boring and the same as most other brown eyed people

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter