"new Smiles"

allysmom1218

Mouseketeer
Anybody notice the "NEW" smiles? I really like the one watching TV :happytv: and the one eating popcorn. I also think the one doing the laundry :laundy: is to remind all of us MOMS to get off this board and take care of our family (esp. since this board is sooo addictive, 2 or 3 hours later......still on the internet, no dinner made.....and No Laundry done) I love this board. :cloud9:

Does anyone know why I can't get more of the smilies. I can only use the ones that are on the first screen. When I click on more, nothing happens?!!!Help!!

I just noticed them. Very cute. I think this is my new favorite. ::popcorn: This is definitely me everyday of my life. :laundy: I just had to add the little guy tip toeing, how adorable is that. :tiptoe:

allysmom1218 said:
I also think the one doing the laundry :laundy: is to remind all of us MOMS to get off this board and take care of our family (esp. since this board is sooo addictive, 2 or 3 hours later......still on the internet, no dinner made.....and No Laundry done) I love this board. :cloud9:

Oh Boy, I sure agree!!!!

Now what the heck does this mean :dance3: ? Oh, it says dance

And doesn't this :crazy2: (meaning crazy) look more like a vomit smilie (especially with the one bulging eye !!!) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter