• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Studio for Tuesday Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what Pete is leaving the show? I assume even when he "stepped back" he was still giving creative direction and ideas as well as being a guest/panel on the show. I don't know if the show can survive without Pete's presence. He made that show and his audience enjoyed his takes/rants.
It can't survive with his presence. Way too much of a liability.

It can't survive with his presence. Way too much of a liability.
I am sure it is none of my business but I wouldn't mind knowing if when the truth/drama finally comes out. I've watched the shows since forever and am a bit sad the studio is ending not on its own terms. Best of luck to all that is involved and I look forward to the next iteration of the show.

Kevin and John haven’t cared about the show in years and only used it to push DU. That messaging is clearly nonsense.

I always wondered how they afforded all these vacations… guess I know now.

I don’t know, I still love Pete. Wild stuff…

Yeah I would have liked a send off show in the old studio with the original cast…the pass the baton to Craig

The news of a new studio was quite the shock, I would have expected that there would be some sort of sendoff for the studio after what, 15 years? Still in light with all the craziness going on behind the scenes right now it makes sense but I wish it was given a proper sendoff. I also have to say half the reason I watched the show for Pete's rants during the Chapek era, he gave voice to what we were all feeling and releasing that negativity was cathartic. I truly hope that the team does well moving forward with this show, I get why they have to move on but it's an end of an era.

Surprising not to have a more formal send off show for the old studio. A lot of history in there for sure. Hopefully we can see some old faces when they unveil the new studio.

Surprising not to have a more formal send off show for the old studio. A lot of history in there for sure. Hopefully we can see some old faces when they unveil the new studio.
Definitely somewhat surprising that they didn't spend more time talking about the years they had in the studio but considering all the drama going on behind the scenes right now over there it's completely understandable. I doubt very much Pete will be on again anytime soon or ever considering the circumstances. For selfish reasons I would like to hear one last rant of his, but I totally get why that's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter