• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I asked this on the SWGE thread a few days ago but the conversation changed so quickly so that’s why I’m posting here. How would I RD MFSR after EMH since it’s not open during that time? I know people say not to RD it but with EMH you’d be in an area of the park that everybody else can’t get to yet. How does RD for MFSR work in the first place? Do you go through Frontierland? Could you just wait at the Frontierland entrance before others get there (people without EMH) but after doing a couple rides?

There have been a few reports of the Fantasyland SWGE entrance being open at RD but that seems to be an exception. Generally they funnel everyone down to the Critter Country entrance at RD. Guests (EMH and non) are held at the hub entrances to Adventureland and Frontierland but then both groups are directed to Critter Country and the Frontierland and Fantasyland entrances are not open, they open those a bit later. I believe the pathway from Fantasyland will also be closed off just past the restrooms during EMH so you wouldn't be able to sneak around to either the Frontierland or Fantasyland entrances before RD. I guess you would wait for RD there but if they do only open the Critter Country entrance you will be farther away from it than the crowds being admitted from the hub.

I asked this on the SWGE thread a few days ago but the conversation changed so quickly so that’s why I’m posting here...
Don't be afraid to re-bump your question in this superthread if the topic changes before you get an answer. The people with the most knowledge on this topic are here in this thread where you'll get the most in depth answers.

There have been a few reports of the Fantasyland SWGE entrance being open at RD but that seems to be an exception. Generally they funnel everyone down to the Critter Country entrance at RD. Guests (EMH and non) are held at the hub entrances to Adventureland and Frontierland but then both groups are directed to Critter Country and the Frontierland and Fantasyland entrances are not open, they open those a bit later. I believe the pathway from Fantasyland will also be closed off just past the restrooms during EMH so you wouldn't be able to sneak around to either the Frontierland or Fantasyland entrances before RD. I guess you would wait for RD there but if they do only open the Critter Country entrance you will be farther away from it than the crowds being admitted from the hub.
So the most likely way to be successful is to come out onto Main Street USA to the Frontierland or Adventureland entrances where the crowds will be directed to critter country? This helps a lot. Thanks!

How necessary are reservations for the Droid Depot? We'd like to go during our visit in December (a few days before Christmas), but I'd rather play it by ear and not lock us into a set time unless we really have to.

Porgs and Loth Cats are back at the creature stall. I asked the CM when they came in and she said yesterday. She also said she wouldn’t wait to buy them. So if you want one, and are able to get them, buy it. They are each $49.99. View attachment 447599
I mean, I’m happy they’re back, but I wish they were there when I was there earlier this month... I love porgs...

Gift cards are still available at the First Order store. They are not displayed, so you have to ask at the register for one.

Hi! I was lucky enough to visit DL SWGE in July and loved it. Was really hoping to adopt a Porg (the large puppet one) from the creature stall at the time, but they were sold out - checked all 3 days I was there. All the little shoulder Porgs were sold out at Star Trader and the other DL and DTD shops I checked at too. Has anyone been recently and spotted either of these? I’ll be down again next weekend and was hoping I’ll get lucky this time. Thanks!!

Hi! I was lucky enough to visit DL SWGE in July and loved it. Was really hoping to adopt a Porg (the large puppet one) from the creature stall at the time, but they were sold out - checked all 3 days I was there. All the little shoulder Porgs were sold out at Star Trader and the other DL and DTD shops I checked at too. Has anyone been recently and spotted either of these? I’ll be down again next weekend and was hoping I’ll get lucky this time. Thanks!!
Porgs and Loth Cats are back at the creature stall. I asked the CM when they came in and she said yesterday. She also said she wouldn’t wait to buy them. So if you want one, and are able to get them, buy it. They are each $49.99. View attachment 447599
The puppet porgs were there yesterday. Not sure about the shoulder ones

We will be in the parks October 30-Nov. 2 and I was wondering what is currently the best strategy for riding Smuggler's Run. Some folks say to go first thing in the morning (we do have early entry on Thursday and Saturday although I know GE isn't open), but others say to go in the afternoon/evening. My son is desperate to go on the ride, but my daughter isn't keen on the wait, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

We will be in the parks October 30-Nov. 2 and I was wondering what is currently the best strategy for riding Smuggler's Run. Some folks say to go first thing in the morning (we do have early entry on Thursday and Saturday although I know GE isn't open), but others say to go in the afternoon/evening. My son is desperate to go on the ride, but my daughter isn't keen on the wait, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I’m trying to figure this out as well. I will only ever have early entry when doing MFSR first and so my plan is to do a couple rides during EMH and then if the Fantasyland entrance to SWGE opens at the time the other entrances do, I’ll do it that way since I’ll already be in Fantasyland. But since that entrance isn’t always open, the alternative is to line up at either the Frontierland or Adventureland entrances before the rest of the crowds and then apparently they will have you go through the Critter Country entrance. Of course I’m still figuring out these details because I don’t know what time they actually let people into SWGE (if they let people in before official park opening).

If you go on a day and don’t use EMH, just get there really early and go through either Adventureland or Frontierland to get to the Critter Country SWGE entrance is what I’ve heard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter